Hiding

Chapter 42 - Hiding

Jungkook beg his aunt to let him get discharge out of the hospital. He did got the permission and went home safely with his aunt, together with Jin and V. He goes straight to his bedroom to change, Jin and V were waiting at the living room.

"Jungkook getting fever is kinda different." V said, Jin glared at him, "Because he is unique."

"You kids should go home now." Jungkook's aunt told them, "He's probably resting upstairs."

The two boys agreed. They understand that Jungkook had been stressed and tired for days. They parted halfway from Jungkook's house. Jin secretly went back to see Jungkook. He just cannot go home without talking to the boy about the matter, Jungkook needs to go under the treatment. He needs to do his best convincing Jungkook to do the treatment.

The doctor said that the patient needs someone to show their love towards him to support his operation. The survival rate for Jungkook's condition is fifty percent, as said with his third stage of cancer.

It was a little late for them to find out about Jungkook's sickness. It didn't show any symptoms or signs until lately as Jungkook went to another country. He kept it to himself. They cannot predict what will happen for Jungkook the next few days.

Jin talked to the doctor that late night before Jungkook got discharged. As much as possible, the doctor advised him to make Jungkook go through the treatment before the cancer continues to grow and spread all over Jungkook's body.

The tumor has grown into the bones and nearby bones. Even in the single lymph node with a size slightly one inch larger. It's scary. Terrible. The doctor showed it to Jin.

Jin understands his bestfriend. Jungkook had been scared of going through lab tests, interviews and treatments. It brings back his lonely life inside the hospital cage. He hates all the things involved in the hospital. That is why Jungkook doesn't want to get the needles out from his feet before, because he knows that he needs to stay in the so-called-hell, the hospital.

He went back, and greeted Jungkook's aunt. He goes up to Jungkook's room, without knocking, he entered the room.

There, he saw Jungkook taking a nap at the bed. With body covered with a blanket. He takes his steps towards the bed and sitting next to the sleeping boy.

"You should go home." Jungkook whispered softly. His eyes were closed but he was not sleeping at all.

Jin ruffles Jungkook's soft hair, and bite his lips, preventing himself to cry. He should be strong for his bestfriend.

"Can you just do what the doctor said?" He requested.

Jungkook weakly shook his head with eyebrows creased.

"It wouldn't be tough. We're here for you." Jin tried to make his voice sound happy, but failed.

"I don't want." Jungkook growled, "I want to sleep, please leave."

Jungkook will always be the hard-headed man forever. He is spoiled with Jin and his aunt. He doesn't like being ordered by doing things he hates the most. It would be very hard to convince this pretty boy.

"Why didn't you told V the truth about your sickness?" Jin asked with a confused expression.

Jungkook shrugged.

"If you are doing this to protect his feelings, it's pointless." Jin scolded the younger male.

"It is, Jin."

"You're hurting yourself more and you're hurting him too." Jin sighed, "Tell him the truth."

"I don't want, and you'll never change my mind. I don't want."