Chances Increasing

Chapter 10 - Chances Increasing

"I just want to! Do I really have to give you a reason?"

"No.."

"I'm sorry about your dog and I'm sorry for going here."

"Why are you saying that? I'll walk you home."

"No, I'm fine." Jungkook pulled his arm from V's tight grip and left the house. He sighed deeply as he gets out of the huge gate.

Jungkook was honestly pissed at what he just heard from V's little brother. He doesn't know why. He only knew that V and him were much closer than what V and Jimin are right now.

"Why does that kid have to mention Jimin?" He whispered very softly.

Someone suddenly placed an arm on his shoulders, "Yah! Are you mad at me because I let Jimin visit my house?"

"Why are you here?!" Jungkook tried to push V's arms away from him but V literally wrapped his arm to Jungkook's shoulders, "I really hate you." the younger male frowned.

V felt a lightning in his heart as Jungkook said I really hate you, he felt like Jungkook meant to say I really love you. He was very sure that this isn't fake or a wrong assumption that Jungkook is jealous, it was painted all over the younger male's face, now, he can tease the younger male. He smiled at Jungkook and patted the boy's head.

"I told you I can walk alone."

"So what?"

"You were just crying lately and now you're here? What about your dog--"

V shuts Jungkook's mouth with his hand, "Don't tell that to anyone."

"No one else knows about this?" Jungkook asked him.

V smirked and stared at Jungkook, "Oh, Jimin." he was waiting for the boy's cute reaction. The younger male rolled his eyes and looked infront to focus on where they were walking, he looked very cute as usual for V.

Jungkook's jealous? V asks himself again while a smile formed on his face. It's been months since they were hanging out together, is it safe to assume that he's really jealous?

"Jungkook?"

"Ah.. What?!" The pretty boy sighed, "I thought we were close, but your first priority was always Jimin."

V stared at Jungkook's cute face, he secretly wanted to pinch the boy's cheeks, he was trying his best to hold on his feels for the boy who looks pretty and cute at the same time--as usual.

"Are you.. are you.. jealous?"

Jungkook hits V's stomach with his fist and walks faster away from the elder male. V runs over to catch the boy.

"You are?"

"I.. I'm not."

"Don't worry because you are my first priority from now on."

Jungkook let out a loud breath in a way that shows frustration. He became speechless to what V just said.

"Are you still mad at me?" V asks.

The younger male shook his head and said, "You can leave now." He runs to his house which is few meters away from where they were standing.

"Ah.. He's really acting weird this day." V whispered while watching Jungkook from a far distance, "Should I thank my dog that he made this happen to me and Jungkook?" and giggled.

-

-

-

The next day, early in the morning, V planned to wait for the pretty boy infront of the school's gate. Hoping that he could see the one who brightens his day and giving him inspiration. Some of his friends passed by and asked, "Why don't you come in?" He giggled as he replied, "I'm waiting for someone."