Happening

Chapter 11 - Happening

Jungkook's face were crystal clear that he enjoyed the day he spent with V. He came home with a smile unremovable on his face, even his aunt noticed it, "What happened to you, son?"

"Ah.. Nothing really." He answered wih a giggle after, he goes upstairs to reach inside his room and lays on his bed without bothering to wash up.

Why did Jin appeared out of nowhere? Why would he even hurt Taehyung? He wondered.

Jungkook closed his eyes remembering how kind V was in everything, anytime and anywhere. He couldn't even give something good back for the boy, he kept on thinking again why V was always nice to him since the first day they met, maybe he is like that to everyone, he growls in complication.

Again, he saw the elder male waiting for him at the school's gate. Jungkook quickly goes for a faster walk to V, he pulled V's arm and said, "I told you not to wait for me." and sighed.

"I'll never get tired of waiting for you." V answered and covered his mouth, double meaning--waiting for you to like me back, he shouldn't have answered like that.

"What if you get sick? Just stop it, Taehyung."

"Okay, fine, Jungkook."

The pretty boy went into a dog shop to search for a perfect puppy for V. He wanted to surprise the elder male, to give something back, to make V feel that his friend cares for him too as much as he is. Jungkook's eyes were caught by a cute little brown puppy, mini dachshund, it's a small dog that looks extremely adorable. He imagined that V would love this.

And he bought the dog and carried it in the arms, the mini dachshund fell asleep as he walks on the way to V's house. Half way before he gets to V's house, he dialed the number of the boy.

"Hello?" V answered.

Jungkook asks, "Where are you?"

"At house.. why? Do you want to see me?"

"No." Jungkook chuckled, "Can you come out of your house?"

"Why? Yah! Are you playing with me?"

"No! Just trust me!" Jungkook yelled as he dropped the call. He carried the dog behind him so V wouldn't notice what he brought.

V came out of the gate and saw him. Jungkook couldn't stop grinning to think that he bought an animal for the alien, he hopes for a wonderful reaction of V in receiving the dog he specially bought for the weird boy.

"You're here!" V shouted and gently pushed Jungkook's body.

Jungkook shrugged and showed the dog. The elder male quickly gets it, "Ah! Where did you get this?!" V asks while playing with the dog.

"Why would I tell it to you?"

V faced and gave him a hateful stare. Jungkook then said that, "That's for you."

"Re.. Rea.. Really?!" V jumps like a drunkard man that just got out of a bar. He jumps together with the dog in his arms, he hops to Jungkook and hugs the younger in a quick, "Thankyou Jungkook! I love you!"

"Huh?"

"Ah--Ah. I mean.. I love you as my most special friend!" V speaks with a stutter.

"Ah.. I hope you like it." Jungkook giggled, "He doesn't have a name yet."

V looked up at the sky while holding the dog up in the air, "I shall call you, Vkook."

"Vkook?!" Jungkook laughs hardly while holding his stomach, "How lame."

"It's our names. It's perfect." V replied with confidence, "Let's go inside?"

"I don't want. Your brother would just diss me."

"Come on. I'm going to punch him if he says something bad to you." V holds on the younger male's arm as he pouts his lips trying to act cutely.

Jungkook sighed, "Fine."

The two went inside with their dog that was named after them. One maid bows to the both and proceeds to the kitchen, V walks upstairs while carrying the new dog and told Jungkook to follow him. As they came at the second floor, his little brother was their.

Junggigo welcomes Jungkook with an unfriendly manner, he sticks out his tongue and pushed Jungkook's legs.

"Yah!" V pulled his little brother's shirt and warned him, "Don't disturb us."

"Is that a new dog?!?" Junggigo asks.

"Yup. Jungkook gave this to me."

The kid sighed, "I don't like it."

"We don't need your opinion, go back to your room." V ordered his little brother.

His little brother went back to the room where the boy was and shouts, "I want to see Jimin hyung!" before the boy shuts the door.

V glanced at Jungkook who was facing down with a scowl. He immediately speaks saying, "Don't mind him."

Jungkook looked up at him and replied, "I wasn't.."

He hates how V's brother prefer Jimin much more than him. The feeling like Jimin was better than him for V. As V said, he should not mind what the kid says. I'm V's closest friend right? Jungkook thought.

"Hmm.. Taehyung?" Jungkook said while giggling silently looking through the pictures that V had displayed inside his room. All were from back to the age where he was a toddler. V was too cute, he looked normal as a human being. Without weirdness and stuff.

"Don't look at that!" V pulled Jungkook away from it, he tried his best to get Jungkook but Jungkook pushed him away-- way too harder, as he was nearly to fall off, Jungkook noticed and pulled V up.

The two were staring at each ther. As Jungkook was holding V's hands tightly, V wanted to cry in embarrassment. The younger male laughed at the awkward scenario and faced around to look back at the photos.

"Yah! I told you not to look at those!" V covered the eyes of the latter.

Jungkook answered with his husky voice, "I am not!"

V showed him some video games to distract the younger's attention. The elder male opened the television and plugged the chords of the controllers, he inserted the game Jungkook wanted to play and they started playing with the dog at the middle of them as they were seated at the sofa.

I wish this dog would make us closer. V said in his mind.

Before the nightfall, V walked Jungkook home as what he normally does. It's a good thing that his brother wasn't there to criticize his ultimate crush.

The following day.

Jungkook dressed himself into an all black outfit, black coat with a black turtle neck sweater underneath and black tight pants. He also gets his black leather shoes, "It's been awhile." whispered as he gets the keys of their house. His aunt gave him a hug before living the house, "Thanks auntie."

"Take care." His aunt replied.

He goes to the train station. And went down to walk on the to the flower shop to buy some flowers, he gets a bouquet of yellow tulips with long stems. After that, he went to the cemetery.

He founded the grave and offered the flowers he bought. Kneeling infront of the tomb, he started praying with his eyes closed. It was a silent prayer that lasted for three minutes.

And as he opened his eyes, "I miss you, Mom and Dad." He whispered.

"They miss you too." A guy answered.

Jungkook felt frightened and slowly looked on his side where the voice came from, "Jin?!?"

"We've always been visiting here every time that it's your parents' death anniversary, remember?"

---

Hi guys, mind if you check out my new story, it's about JinJiVkook, Title is Love & Regrets. <3