Chapter 31 (Amy) (Edited)

Start from the beginning

            “Stevie, please,” I whispered out his name.

            “Ssh, Princess.  I know, I’m here.  I want to do this long and slow.  I want to show you exactly how much I love you, how much I need you, how much I want to worship you.  Damn baby, I need you so much,” he said as his mouth came back to mine and he began to sip greedily at my lips.

            No more words were spoken.  He used his sinful tongue and the magic of his skilled hands to do just that.  His body covered me as we joined as one and I felt more loved in that single hour than I had in my entire lifetime.  Something niggled at the back of my mind, that I was forgetting something important but the beauty of our lovemaking had me forgetting all other thoughts except Stevie, my mate, the wonderful man that I held in my arms.

            Afterwards, as we lay in my bed sated and happy with our limbs intertwined I suddenly remembered what I had forgotten.

            “Crap.”

            “What’s wrong Princess?” Stevie said lazily as his hand rubbed up and down my arms.  

            “We forgot,” I said quietly.  “We forgot the protection,” I repeated again.  I was still a little stunned by the revelation but surprisingly I wasn’t all that upset about it.  

            “Oh baby, I’m so sorry,” Stevie said rushed.  “Shit, I’m sorry Princess, that was so stupid of me to forget something like that,” he said sounding more panicked and turned me in his arms so that I was facing him.  He searched my face again looking for a reaction from me.  I smiled up at him. 

            “You know, if a pup comes from our coupling today, I can’t say that I would be sorry,” I told him honestly.  

            “Really?” he asked and the first signs of hope came across his face.

            “Yeah, really,” I replied to him.  “What just happened was the most beautiful thing that I had ever experienced and it only seems fitting that a pup should come from it.”

            His lips curled into a breathtaking smile and a feeling of happiness came over me knowing that I was the reason it was there.

            “Do you know how happy you just made me?” he asked as he leaned down and stole a kiss from my lips.

            All I could do was grin at him and look down at my belly.  There might be a baby in there, a baby born of an innocent love.  It would be several days before we were sure but just the idea that we may have created a life simply amazed me.

            We stayed locked to each other for quite some time before Stevie spoke, breaking the companionable silence that we had found in each other.

            “Princess, it’s time.  We need to go to the estate and see your family.  They were all so worried for you.”

            I knew that was true but I was so content to lay here in my mates arms that I hated to have to move.

            After a long minute, I finally said, “Okay,” but made no obvious move to get up.  His laughter rang out above my head.

            “Today Princess,” he said in that gentle tone that had me melting in his arms.

            With a loud sigh, I told him in a conceding tone, “Fine, I’m really getting up now,” but to his chagrin I still made no sudden moves to get up.