Chapter 12 (Steven) (Edited)

*****Edited by krisgee*****

 2011 © All Rights Reserved

Chapter 12 (Steven)

            She was the most beautiful woman that my eyes had ever laid their sights on and she is mine, absolutely and positively all mine.  My chest expanded and filled with pride because this little femme wolf belonged to only me.  

            I loved feeding my mate.  She accepted the first bite of potato salad like a baby gobbling their first taste of applesauce.  A sly smile lit up her face making the moment all that more perfect.  I pinched off a bite size piece from the ham and cheese sandwich that I had made earlier and groaned internally when she flicked that little tongue of hers out.  Oh dear Jesus.  The things I imagine she could fdo with that wicked tongue of hers.   I dropped the sandwich bite on her tongue and before I could remove my finger her mouth closed surrounding it. The intense heat from her mouth caused shudders to wrack my body.  What a little minx my mate is turning out to be.  She knew exactly what she was doing to me.  She suckled my finger and I swelled to attention faster than a soldier could stand and salute his general.  

            I finished feeding her and was definitely more aroused that I had ever been.  I tried to arrange myself more comfortably while packing up all the food back into the containers.  There was still one more thing I wanted to give my mate before I had to drive her back to her cousin’s house.  Between the uncomfortable feeling in my nether regions and the nerves of what I was about to offer my mate had me wound as tighter than the strings on a violin.

            She was laying on her back with her knees bent up facing the sky.  I settled myself beside and picked up a lock of her hair twining it around my finger.  She looked up at me and smiled.  I would never tire of seeing that angelic smile.  I could live off of it for the rest of my natural life.

            “What?” she asked while looking up at me with the sweetest expression on her face.

            “Just admiring the view,” I replied.  She sarcastically rolled those blue eyes at me and I couldn’t stop the little chuckle that escaped my lips.  I tickled her sides wanting her full attention back on me and she laughed that laugh that sets my heart beating at a staccato pace.  Everything about her is perfect.  She is the epitome of everything that I had ever wanted in mate.  I would never survive if the hunters from my fathers pack got their grubby hands on her.

            I felt my mates delicate fingers push my lips up into a smile and knew that my thoughts were showing in my face.  

            “Turn that frown upside down,” she whispered and then leaned up to peck my lips.  I growled at her little show of affection.  I needed more; I yearned for so much more.  She was my drug and I am certifiably addicted to her and her alone.  I pulled her lips down and gave her what I thought to be a proper kiss.  Once I released her she stuck out that sinful tongue and licked those swollen rosy lips.  Damn.  The things that my blue eyed beauty can do to me with just a look from those gorgeous eyes.

            I shook my head and pulled the box out that I had been holding for her in my pocket.  It contained a bracelet lined with emeralds and a tiny wolf figurine was attached.   I looked at it before finally handing it to her.  She looked surprised as she took the box out of my hands.

            “What this?” she asked.  I kept my eyes carefully peeled to my lap. 

            “Just a little something,” I mumbled quietly.  I waited and strained to hear for when she opened the box but instead I was met with complete silence surrounding us with the exception of a bird chirping off in the distance.

            Finally I couldn’t take the wait any longer.  “Open it already,” I pushed into her mind.

            Seconds later I heard her gasp and follow with, “Wow, Stevie this is amazing.”

            A little unsure of myself I whispered back into her mind, “You like it?”

            Excitedly she responded, “Like it, I absolutely freaking love it!”