Chapter 8 (Steven) (Edited)

*****Edited by krisgee*****

2011 © All Rights Reserved

Chapter 8 (Steven)

    I watched my blue eyed beauty walk down the hall toward her class.  Forty five minutes.  That’s how long it would be until I could see her again.  Smell her again.  Touch her again.  I lifted my hand and touched my swollen lips where she had kissed me.  My lips curled up in a smile at the memory.  I am so freaking whipped. 

            With a smile on my face I turned around and headed for my Calculus class.  I might as well make an appearance today since I wasn’t there yesterday.

            I walked into the room and glanced around.  There was a pretty blond sitting in the back filing her nails.  She was one of the girls that I had spotted with Amy yesterday.  If she’s a good friend of Amy’s then maybe she could tell me more about my little mate.

            I casually wound my way through the different groups of students and plopped down in the empty seat beside of her.  I dropped my notebook on my desk with a thud and turned in my seat so that I was facing her.  I watched her for a second waiting for her to acknowledge me but her attention stayed focused on those dang nails of hers.

            I cleared my throat and faked a little cough hoping to get her attention.  Her eyes flitted up to me for a minute second before she quickly turned them back down to her nails.

            I rolled my eyes.  “Women,” I muttered to myself.  Still watching her I thought I may have caught a hint of a smile from her.  Okay, so maybe she wasn’t totally ignoring me.  I was just about to ask her name when another girl that I had never seen before walked up to me and parked on my desk. 

            I guess the girl was kind of pretty in a trashy hoe type of way.   If that is the look that some men want then more power to them; definitely not my type.  My type has blonde hair, deep blue eyes that I get lost in and an ass with enough sway to drive me insane. 

            This girl in front of me had on a jean skirt that was three sizes too small and a white see-through tank top cut so low that it showed way too much cleavage for my personal taste.  Too much make up and hair teased to the max.  Can we all say skank?

            “Hello there stranger.  I don’t think that I’ve had the pleasure to meet you,” she said in a voice that carried too much of a whiney pitch for my sensitive ears.

            I glanced over to Amy’s friend and noticed that she was no longer filing her nails.  Nope, her full attention was now on me and the slut who had made herself a little too comfortable sitting on my desk.  Good friend, I thought to myself. 

            I stayed quiet hoping maybe if I ignored the little problem sitting on my desk then it would get the message and walk away.  Fat chance on that one.  She turned around and placed one leg on either side of me with her goodies sitting in front of me.  I brought my hands to my face and covered my eyes.  If she only knew how sensitive my sense of smell was she would not be in that position.

            “My name is Victoria, I didn’t catch yours?” she replied in that annoying ass voice again.  

            Still holding my hand over my nose I mumbled, “That’s probably because I never threw it at you.”

            I heard a snicker coming from beside me and glanced over to see Amy’s friend trying to stifle her giggles.  The slut sitting on my desk tossed her a look that was meant to intimidate, but I don’t see how anyone could be intimidated by this little wench in front of me.