57

"Oli, I'm fine", Thorne answered awkwardly.

"No thanks to you", Andy pouted. "You through some shit fit last night and that's why she left-"

"She left because she can't handle the fact that I'm older than her and thus have more life experience", I barked. "Thorne, love, you-"

"Instead of boasting about your disgusting pussy conquests, why don't you try making her feel-"

"I didn't say anything about the number of people I've been with", I growled. "Ballsack, I will rip your God damned neck out if you-"

"What the Hell is going on here?" Andy, Thorne, and I turned to see Nikki, crowbar in hand as Valerie gingerly stepped over the remnants of my door.

Andy shrugged. "Nothing. Nothing except Oliver doesn't want to recognize it's his fault I got to save Thorne's life last night from whoever was lurking around the park."

"There was a hunter?!" I awed. No. No, there couldn't be. The Right hadn't been on Thorne for very long. Nobody could've come that fast for her. And she would've woken me up to tell me if she even thought there was.

Andy smirked with an I-told-you-so look that I wanted to desperately to smack off of his smug face. "Yeah. I'm pretty sure it was probably Nicholas Matthews. He's kind of a weirdo." I frowned and pulled Thorne closer to my chest. She was mine, not Andy's. Not Nicholas's. Not Danny's. Despite how much she pleaded with me that she was fine, I decided now was the time for my rules to be set into play. She wouldn't be out of my eye sight. She would always be near a safe spot. She wouldn't be going out unless I accompanied her. Regardless of what we were or weren't, she was mine and I planned on keeping it that way.