8

Thorne's POV

"Holy diver, you've been down too long in the midnight sea, oh what's becoming of me-"

"I'd like to be everything you want. Hey girl, lemme talk to ya. If I was your boyfriend-"

"We can take a ride on my big green tractor, we can go slow or we can go faster-"

"Sing us a song, you're the piano man!"

"Let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the...FLOOO-"

"Stay with me. Stay with me. Oh tonight you're gonna stay with-"

"Seriously", I snapped, swatting one of Oliver's hands. "Pick a channel and stick with it."

Oliver pouted from his spot next to me in the car. "There's nothing but bollocks and cumdumpsters on the radio!" he exclaimed, reaching for the dial again.

I sighed. "Rod Stewart is not a cumdumpster." I couldn't wait to get rid of Oliver. He was kind of annoying. When he woke up this morning, I had to take him to a store to buy more meat to stave him off till he got home. He whined the entire time in the car about being hot or needing to pee or, now, not being able to find something on the radio.

"Psh, you never heard him before he was in the Faces", Oliver muttered. "C'mon Thorne."

"If you can't make up your mind within the next five channels, I pick."

"Five?! But that's not enough-"

"Then I'm picking." Oliver glowered a little when I found a station playing the Eurhythmics.

"This is lame 1900s goth shit", Oliver grumbled.

"Well, you were being difficult."

"No I wasn't-oh, we're getting close! Thorne take a left!" Oliver reached over and pushed the steering wheel, forcing me to take a harsh left onto a dirt road.

"Oliver! What the Hell?!" I gasped.

He ran a hand through his dark hair and shrugged. "You were going to miss the turn. You were going to drive right by my street."

"No I wasn't", I groaned. "If you were paying attention to the road and not the radio-"

"I don't have to. You're the one driving." I pressed my lips together and didn't say anything as we drove deeper into the bayou. Oliver didn't speak either until another dirt path appeared.