23

"What the Hell, Thorne?" he hissed. Oliver's eyes were nearly black, his teeth enlarged, the veins in his neck pulsing. "I told you not to hang around him, not to go off alone with him and that's EXACTLY. WHAT. YOU. DID. What the fuck?"

"You know what he did?" I retorted. "Andy just told me to stay away from you. He didn't do anything else. He-"

"I can smell him on you", Oliver sneered. "What did he touch?!"

"He didn't touch anything!" I gasped, trying to pull away from Oliver as he started grabbing at me. He inspected both of my wrists before moving my hair aside to look at my neck. "I'm telling you!"

Oliver pulled back and smirked. "You let him kiss you", he said coldly.

I threw my hands out and stared at Oliver. He was calmer now, like he hadn't been ready to tear my throat open two seconds ago. "That just seems to be something people like you do", I snapped. "You keep doing it so I don't know why-"

"Is he better than me?"

"What?" I questioned. That caught me off guard. I wasn't even sure why he'd ask that.

"Is he better than me?" Oliver repeated. "Is he a better kisser?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. It was just a quick peck. I couldn't-"

"Well then let's wipe his scent off of you then", Oliver winked. "You're mine, not his."

"Yours?" I asked.

"Well, yeah. You're with me. You're on my side. You're pretty when you hang out with me." I cocked an eyebrow and smirked as Oliver pressed closer to me. "Don't pretend like you don't think so", he cooed.

"I dunno", I replied, lamely.

Oliver grinned. "Or do you like having the attentions of both a gentleman and a ruffian?" he purred. He was leading me to the bed and I realized I didn't really have an escape route.

"I guess you're the ruffian in this scenario?" I smiled.

"I'm almost offended", he chuckled. "Just tell me who's a better kisser, love."

I shook my head. "That's a secret, Oliver", I shrugged. "Sorry."