43

Oliver pulled away and shrugged. "Maria will just have to make something then, won't she?" he replied. "And by the way Thorne...nice panties."

Before I could smack him, Maria came back and reached over the folding door to bop him on the head. "Oliver, out of my God damned dressing rooms!"

"I just wanted to see my-"

"And cover your eyes! This one is a surprise!" Oliver scowled but squeezed his eyes shut and marched back to the sitting area. Maria produced a pure white mermaid dress with a small strip of matching roses that fell down one side. If the dress was yellow, it could be a modern day Beauty and the Beast gown. The roses though, had an almost frosted look since they were slightly dusted in sliver glitter. Some of the dress's ruffles seemed to shine with the same silvery light. Maria brought up the train and looked at me. "I thought the white would look good with your skin. You'd look nice and...I dunno. I thought it would look nice. Now climb in. And take that dumb shirt off. I'm here to make you look good, not look like Kurt Cobain." I did as she told me but kept my boobs covered until I could hold the dress up while she clamped the back together.

"With some silver and black accents, this could really work, Thorne", Maria sighed, staring happily in the mirror. I felt a tad washed out- grey eyes, pale skin, white dress, but Maria seemed to like it. "The bodice has whale bone in it, so it's legit. There's the sweetheart neckline Oli wanted and adjust your tits. Your train isn't detachable but the silk is a light weight material that I found so assuming that nobody steps on it, it should be easy to move in. The only heavy make up I want you in is bright red lipstick. A little mascara, light eye liner, but hooker red lipstick. Thorne, your lips are gorgeous." Maria trailed off before clapping her hands. "Time to go show Oliver! Come on, get moving."