"My Angel in Disguise" 52

“Trash; Aunt Grace, for you, those memories were trash, but for us, her friends, those memories were treasures that we still kept in our hearts. We were sadly deranged when we lost her and when we met Kathryn, we remembered Cyndi because of their same personality. For her, some memories were important as well, a part of growing up. She fell in love, she had friends and lots more” Tiffany said as she cried.

“I was hoping I could help but I couldn’t. I’m sorry Tiffany; I knew it was selfish but I had to protect her” Grace explained her. “I know, I know you care for Kathryn so much that you became very dedicated in taking good care of her. I want you to know that Kathryn changed a lot of lives while she was away from you. She changed her best friend, from a gangster to a princess; she saved our teacher’s mother’s life; she changed her friends; she helped a man in need; she accompanied an old lady in need of attention; she saved me from a burning house risking her own life; she showered everyone with love, care and hope. I want you to know that we love her that we don’t want to lose her” Tiffany told Grace as she wept.

Grace hugged her and said “I hope you can bring back her memories, now I know how important and special she became while away with me. But the doctor said that she shouldn’t be pressured much, it will be hard for Kathryn.” “I will do my very best” Tiffany assured her. Tiffany went back to bed and looked at Kathryn. “It’s good to know you’re still alive” said Tiffany as she lied on the foam.

“This is the park where you met Natalie?” Tiffany asked as she sat on the swing. “Yeah” Kathryn smiled. “Kathryn, how would you feel if you find out that Russell loves you?” Tiffany seriously asked. Kathryn smiled and answered “I don’t think so. I saw someone on his phone’s wallpaper and thought that he loves that girl.” “What if I tell you that you were the one in the photo?” Tiffany asked. “I don’t look like that, although she’s somewhat cute” Kathryn said.

“What’s her name again?” Kathryn asked Tiffany, “Cyndi” Tiffany answered. “I like that name” Kathryn said as she looked at the flowers in the park. “She likes Champagne Rose, chocolates, helping people and trying to be who she really is… Just like you are” Tiffany added. “I wonder why Russell loves her, now I know” Kathryn smiled. Tiffany just looked at Kathryn and she wanted to hug her so bad and thank her for saving her life.

“You have a party at your place?” asked Daniel. “Why?” asked Daphne. Russell just looked at them and shook his head. “It’s his birthday” Kathryn said as she smiled. Tiffany looked at Kathryn and smiled. Russell suddenly looked at Kathryn and asked “How did you know?” “I…” uttered Kathryn. “I told her” Tiffany answered as she sat beside Kathryn. Natalie looked at Russell as he looked at Kathryn.

“Thank you for saving me awhile ago” Kathryn thanked Tiffany. “Hey Kathryn, uh… Make sure you’ll come on my party, okay?” Russell asked Kathryn. “Hi granny” Kathryn greeted granny with a big smile. “How was your day?” granny asked her with a smile. “It was fine, I guess?” said Kathryn as she kept smiling. “Why are you all smiling today? Share it with granny” granny told Kathryn. “Someone told me that I should make sure that I’d go to his party” said Kathryn as she blushed. “Oh… Your crush?” asked granny then laughed. “You’re prohibited to like anybody!” granny shouted. “But, why?” asked Kathryn, “I’m planning to set you with my grandson” granny said. “You have a grandson?” Kathryn asked as she looked at granny. “Yes, you’ll like him more!” granny answered.