"My Angel in Disguise" 34

Tiffany and Natalie looked and saw Kathryn; they ran to her and asked if she was fine. Daniel and Russell saw her then ran to her as well. “What’s up with you two, you play soccer and always end up hitting someone” said Daphne. “We’re sorry; Kathryn, sorry” said Daniel as they stood beside Kathryn. “I’m… I’m fine” answered Kathryn as she held her head. Suddenly she stared at Russell then suddenly fainted as Russell caught her. “Let’s bring her to the clinic” said Tiffany. Russell carried her to the clinic; they all sat outside and waited.

“A ball hit her” Tiffany told the doctor. “Was it hard?” the doctor asked her, “It was, I think” answered Tiffany. “Nonetheless, she should’ve not fainted at all, not unless she has heart ailments but, I don’t think she has” the doctor explained. “Thank you doctor” said Tiffany as she sat beside Kathryn. “You two always hit people, do you know that?” asked Daphne with frustration, “We said we’re sorry” said Daniel. “Why don’t you two just change clothes, you two are full of sweat” said Natalie. “Good idea” said Daniel, “Ssel, let’s change” Daniel called Russell, “Russell!” shouted Daniel. “Sir, please don’t shout, this is the clinic” the nurse told Daniel. “Sorry” Daniel apologized. “Change clothes” Daniel told Russell.

“Natalie, I can feel that you’re uncomfortable having Kathryn in our group, may I know why?” Daphne honestly asked Natalie. Natalie just frowned and looked at the ground. “I know” said Daphne, “You’re scared of losing Russell because Kathryn’s beautiful, kind, gentle and whatsoever” Daphne continued. “But, you already confessed to Russell, right? He didn’t accept it because he loves you as his friend Natalie. If it was another boy, he’d probably stop hanging with you with what you’ve done. You don’t have to be a hinder if ever they do fall in love with one another” Daphne added. Natalie looked at Daphne and hugged her.

Everybody went back to their classes, only Tiffany was left to look after Kathryn. Kathryn woke up and saw Tiffany, “You’re awake” said Tiffany as she helped Kathryn sit. Tiffany gave her a glass of water and asked if she’s feeling well. “I’m fine, my head just hurt awhile ago, maybe it was because of the ball, and it was really painful” Kathryn said. “Sorry for that, Russell and Daniel were playing ball, they love it. I remember once, they also hit another girl and broke her glasses” said Tiffany. Kathryn just looked at her and smiled.

“She’s okay now” said Tiffany. “Hey sorry we hit you” Daniel apologized. “It’s okay, I’m fine now” said Kathryn as she looked at Tiffany. Natalie stood up and hugged her, “I’m sorry for being frigid” she whispered to Kathryn. Kathryn smiled and hugged her tightly as Daphne looked at them.

“Have you bought everything?” asked Tiffany; “Yeah, I think so” said Kathryn. They passed by Don Henry’s; Kathryn stopped walking and pulled Tiffany. “Hey, I don’t have money today” said Tiffany; “It’s on me” said Kathryn as she smiled. Daisy saw them and asked what they would like to eat, “I’d have fillets and fries and a chocolate cake please” said Kathryn. Daisy looked at her; Tiffany saw Daisy and wondered why she looked at Kathryn like that. Kathryn saw her and asked, “Is there something wrong?” “Oh, nothing, and you miss?” asked Daisy. “Same as hers” Tiffany answered.