"My Angel in Disguise" 20

Cyndi hugged Tiffany and said “The only way to escape the past is not to forget it but to forgive and accept it. You should start by visiting your stepfather and forgiving him.” Tiffany looked at Cyndi and started to think. “You can’t do it right away, it takes time, there’s no need to rush Tiffany” Cyndi told her friend. “Are we friends now?” asked Tiffany as they both cried. Cyndi hugged her tightly and raindrops start to pour. “It’s raining!” Tiffany shouted. They ran downstairs and laughed.

They were wet as they walked on the hallways. Russell saw them walking and looked at them, Tiffany saw Russell looking at them and continued walking. “I saw Russell look at us as we walked” said Tiffany as they dried themselves in the rest room. “Russell? Maybe he was looking at you” said Cyndi as she washed her face. “No, he was looking at you, I swear” said Tiffany as she dried her hair. “Why would he be looking at me?” Cyndi asked as she wiped her face. “Maybe he likes you” Tiffany answered back. “What did you mean about making me cry again Tiffany?” asked Cyndi, “Oh, I noticed you were so sad these past few days. I once saw you running as you cried and I also saw…” said Tiffany. “Saw who?” asked Cyndi. “I saw Russell chasing after you…” Tiffany thought. “Tiffany?” asked Cyndi with a snap. “Oh, nothing” said Tiffany.

“But why did Russell stop chasing Cyndi then and why was he chasing after her on the first place?” Tiffany asked herself. “Did you and Russell have a fight or an argument?” asked Tiffany as she combed her hair. “No, why did you ask?” asked Cyndi as she wiped her eye glasses. “Because, remember you were crying very hard as you ran away? He was chasing you. I thought that he did something that hurt your feelings then” said Tiffany. “He was chasing me?” asked Cyndi with a curious look. “Yeah, he stopped chasing though when you got of school” Tiffany told Cyndi. “And awhile ago, I swear he was looking at you” Tiffany added.

“Maybe he’s just concern” Cyndi said as she smiled. “Cyndi, I’m… I’m really sorry for the mean words I’ve told you before” Tiffany apologized. “Sure, it’s no big deal, we’re cool now” said Cyndi as they hugged one another. “Where’s the old house you often visit?” asked Cyndi as they walked out of the rest room. “Oh, I often see you pass by our house when you go home I think? It’s a very old house but some of our things are still there. My mom decided to leave them there since we moved to a new house with complete furniture” said Tiffany. “Ah! The old brown house with a tree at the back?” asked Cyndi. “Yes, that’s the one” Tiffany said as they continued walking. Russell was behind them and watching them, “I thought she’d be doing something crazy again” Russell whispered.

Tiffany and Cyndi became good friends under the rain that day and that started a good friendship. “Cyndi, why were you with Tiffany awhile ago?” asked Daphne with concern in her eyes. “I became friends with her” Cyndi happily answered. “Cyndi, I heard what Daniel told you and I’m awfully sorry for that” said Daphne. “Daphne, forget about it, I’ve moved on and I wish you would too” Cyndi told her friend with a smile. “I’m sorry Cyndi, I…” uttered Daphne. “I’m going now before it starts to rain again, I don’t have any umbrella” said Cyndi as she waved at her friend. “I didn’t mean to hurt the both of you… Daniel likes you and I know you like him too but… you’re ignoring him for me” Daphne said as tears fell from her eyes.