"My Angel in Disguise" 14

The lady came with her and they ate. “Where are you taking me anyway?” asked the lady. “Somewhere amazing” Cyndi answered. The lady laughed and asked what her name is. “I’m Cyndi” she answered. Cyndi took her to the flower shop. “Michael, I brought my friend” said Cyndi as walked to him. Michael looked at them and saw the lady. “Gloria?” Michael asked. “Oh, you know her! Yeah, I didn’t know her name was Gloria, she wasn’t speaking” said Cyndi. “Hi Michael” she told him. “She’s the one I’m talking about Michael, can you hire her?” asked Cyndi. “Sure” said Michael as he stared at Gloria.

“Well, I’ll be off now, I have homework to finish” said Cyndi as she walked. Michael called Cyndi and ran to her. “Cyndi, thank you for bringing something very important back to me” Michael said as he handed Cyndi a Champagne Rose. “This is for you” Michael said. Cyndi walked home and thought, “Something important?” “It was nice that someone you don’t know would bring you back here Gloria” said Michael. “She just pulled me here, really. I didn’t know we we’re going here” Gloria said. “It’s okay, I’m thankful to her, she’s a nice customer and a nice friend” Michael said as he smiled.

Cyndi remembered all the flowers that she bought and thought what she’d do with all of them. Luckily, she knew what to do with them. She went to the cemetery and placed flowers in every graveyard that are near to her mom’s.

When Cyndi and her friends are in the cafeteria, she saw Tiffany looking at her. Cyndi smiled but Tiffany looked away. “Hey Cyndi, want to go to our trip?” asked Daniel as he sat beside Cyndi. “Uh…” said Cyndi, “Yes, she’s going!” Daniel shouted. “But she…” uttered Daphne. “No buts” said Daniel as he sat beside Russell.

“Thank you for coming on this trip” said Daphne as she sat beside Cyndi. “It’s no big deal Daph” said Cyndi. “You know, I haven’t shared you something yet” said Daphne as Cyndi ate her sandwich. “I like Daniel” Daphne confessed to Cyndi. Cyndi stopped eating and dropped her sandwich on the river. “Your sandwich” said Daphne; “It’s okay, as you were saying” said Cyndi. “I like Daniel Cyndi, do you like him too because if you do…” said Daphne but Cyndi interrupted saying “No, I don’t. You know I don’t like anyone.” Daphne smiled and hugged Cyndi and they sat there near the river. “Look at the fishes, they’re eating the sandwich” said Cyndi then Daphne went back to where Daniel is. “I heard that Daniel likes that Daphne, yeah, because she’s beautiful unlike her friend” some murmurs came when some girls passed by. Cyndi suddenly stood up and saw the talking girls, she looked at them and smiled but with tears building up in her eyes.

Cyndi went to the tree and sat on the swing and swung herself. She was about to burst when someone spoke, “Hey, why are you alone here?” Cyndi looked back and saw Russell. “Oh, I just want to enjoy nature alone, by myself”’ answered Cyndi. “Oh, sorry to disturb you” he said as he walked away. “Hey!” called out Cyndi, “I sort of need a companion now” she added. Russell smiled and walked to her. “Honestly, why are you here by yourself?” Russell asked as he lightly pushed the swing. “I…” uttered Cyndi as her eyes become teary. Russell looked at her and walked in front of her, he stood there and handed her a handkerchief. Cyndi looked at the handkerchief then at him then cried. Cyndi took the handkerchief and wiped her tears; Russell sat in front of her.