Twisted Mind

Rickon attacked Andrea as he pounded onto his former lover and bit her in the neck. Andrea was shocked by his arrival and sudden action. "RICKON, YOU'RE HURTING ME!" she yelped through mind-link. Rickon had never done something like this to her. She caught a glimpse of his eyes; he had an intent to kill.

Meanwhile, Laura stood up and went to Waylen, who trembled at seeing his Uncle Rickon attacking Andrea. Laura immediately shielded his eyes. Matthias stood before them; he connected with his wife through mind-link. "Laura, take Waylen and Jessica away from here! I need to try to calm Rickon down!"

Laura then looked at Jessica, who knelt looking at the sight before her; she was in shock. Her body was swaying. Laura, with Waylen by her waist, covering his eyes, went to her and gently moved her. "Jessica, we need to get away from here!" Jessica was unresponsive, but her swaying became more frequent, and then...she fainted.

Waylen saw through parts of his mother's fingers and saw that Jessica fainted. "M-Mom, is Jessica okay!?"

Laura then knelt before her son, making her move her hand away from her son's face. Matthias then covered their view of what was going on. However, the echos of Andrea's yelps of pain could still be heard. Matthias knew that his brother had an intent to kill her. His morality was gone when his mate was threatened. "Waylen, Jessica will be okay, but I need you to help me to get Jessica out of here. I will change my werewolf form, and we will leave here. Do not look at what's happening with your Uncle Rickon." Laura held onto his face, making him look at her. "Do you understand?"

The boy looked at his mom and then at his dad. "Wh-What about Dad? Will he come with us?"

"He will stay behind, sweetheart. Your Dad will come home to us safely. He will stop everything. Understand me?"

Waylen eventually nodded. Laura stood, moved a few steps away, and changed into her werewolf form. Her wolf was slightly smaller than the men's. Her fur was light gray with some light brown strands, and her eyes were golden. She went to Jessica and used her nose and body to put her on her back; Waylen helped. The boy then got on his mother's back and closed his eyes; he held onto his mother's fur tightly. Laura and Matthias looked at one another; their eyes softened. "I'll see you home, my love."

"That's a promise. Now go," said Matthias.

Laura nodded as she ran off with her son and an unconscious Jessica. Matthias looked back at the sight, and Andrea was able to get away from Rickon; her body was blooded with many scars and bite marks. Matthias would have stopped a situation like this, but this time was different. Andrea lost grip on reality and still believed that Rickon loved her. It was cruel of the Alpha, but he let Rickon show Andrea the truth she was trying hard to avoid. He saw how Rickon was blinded by rage as Andrea's blood mixed with his fur.

Rickon was about to strike her neck, but before he could, Matthias immediately ran to him and pushed him off of her. Matthias growled at Rickon, who stood on his four feet. "Enough! This has gone far enough! She learned her lesson, brother!"

Rickon ignored his brother; his sights were still on an injured Andrea, who limped. "She was about to hurt my mate! I will not let her go that easy!"

Matthias stood tall and growled in a low, deep growl. "You may be my brother, but I am still your Alpha. If you disobey me, then I won't hesitate to punish you."

Rickon still eyed Andrea; her wolf body was filled with deep bites and scratches, like a waterfall of blood. He didn't feel any sense of regret. He connected with her through mind-link. "You dare try to hurt my mate, Andrea? I will never forgive you! I never loved you! I used you for only quick fucks!"

The Alpha was shocked by his brother's tone of voice. He could hear their conversation and felt his brother was too cruel. "Rickon, enough!"

"Why would I want to be with you, Andrea!? You're damaged goods! You're insane!"

"I SAID THAT'S ENOUGH!" commanded Matthias. He gave a final warning growl and slowly took a step towards him. The Alpha agreed that Andrea was not mentally well but didn't deserve such harsh words. Rickon also had a considerable part to play in Andrea's mental instability; he used her.

Rickon was quiet and slowly changed back to his werewolf form; he was fully nude but didn't look bothered. "I hate you, Andrea. If you ever come near my mate, again, then I won't hesitate to slash your throat and let you drown in your blood."

Matthias slowly shook his head and glanced at Andrea, who was trembling. She let out a painful and loud groan. His actions and words hurt her. Andrea slowly stood in her wolf form and ran the other way. Matthias thought it was best to let her go. She needed time, but he would not let her go free. The Alpha also changed into his human form and used his mind link to his pack members, who were handing the hunter's body to the morgue. He gave them the orders to find Andrea and was by the forest area. When the order was done, he and Rickon were alone. "Is Andrea really the insane one?"

Rickon looked unbothered. "You think I am? She was the one who did all this bullshit."

"Yet, why did she do it in the first place? Maverick and I always told you that you being with her was a bad idea. She was not mentally stable when you first met her. You still used her for your own pleasure." Matthias glared at his brother; he was disappointed. "You are more to blame than she is."

"Yet, you didn't stop me from doing what I did."

"You're right. I know this will show Andrea the reality of your true feelings. However, I had to shield my family and Jessica from seeing you like this."

The mention of Jessica made Rickon jolt. "Jessica! Where is she!?"

"Laura took her and Waylen back home; Jessica fainted." Matthias shook his head as he massaged the back of his neck. "You will have a lot of explaining to do. You will tell her the truth and I will be there to see to it."

Rickon bit his lower lip but decided not to argue with it. He couldn't hide the truth anymore. His biggest fear was Jessica's reaction and the possibility of rejection.