025

∘∘∘∘∘

"Alright now, I know some of you are confused on why I called you here but I'm here to teach you guys about something" I explained as the other female's looked at me in confusion.

Earlier, after I finished eating breakfast. I asked Rio to gather almost all females to show them how to use the aloe vera for their hair.

"What is it?" Fara asked curiously. "It's about this" I showed her the aloe vera. "Isn't that the plant you can see growing in the forest? What's so good about that? Can they be eaten?" One female asked as she looked at the aloe vera in my hand curiously.

"Well, it's not really something you can eat. But, it's something that can make your hair nice and smooth. I know some of you are struggling with tangled hairs after baths, so I thought this might help.

They can also be used to ease up burn, like from fire burns" I explained. "Hmm, I do have trouble with tangled hair everytime" a female said and the other soon followed.

Voicing out their problems about their hair being tangled up and messy after a bath or when they wake up. That's why most of them preferred to cut their hair and have short hair instead.

"Well, that won't be a problem any more. Since you can use this, although it might take some time for it to work" I smiled at them.

"That's right, I also use that. Now look at my hair" Bailey helped me out and flipped her hair. The other females besides her were amazed and started to comment on how nice and smooth her hair looked.

"Can you teach me how to use it?" One asked making me nod.

"Me too!"

"Teach me too!"

"Me as well!"

Soon, the other females began to clamor. Wanting me to teach them. "Alright" I can't but chuckle at them and used my nails to cut the side of the aloe vera.

I then showed them the slimy part of the aloe vera. "This is what you use on your hair every time you take a bath. Then you leave it in your hair for a few minutes" I explained as they listened attentively.

"Tsk, what's so great about that anyway? What we need is food and not some hair care" a female voiced out and I turned to look at her.

Turns out it was Cassie. "But I already did solve the cold season problem. They have many mates which means they can smoke and store many meat for the next three months" I frowned.

"And what makes you think meat will be enough for them? Some of them might be herbivorous" She crossed her arms.

"I can teach them how to preserve some vegetables and fruits" I countered making her scowl. She was about to say something else when Fara interrupted her.

"Why are you so kin on finding something wrong with Sera's teaching? Just as she said she will teach them how preserve fruits and vegetables" She said as the others from my little group agreed with Fara.

"She's right. If Sera can teach us how to preserve meat. Then she surely can teach us how to preserve fruits and vegetables" Amy, a wolf half beast said.

"Mhm! She's right! Sera has already done a big help by teaching us the smoking method. Countless females and cubs will be saved in this village because of her!" Lylia, A tiger half beast added as she glared at Cassie.

Seeing that she was outnumbered by the females supporting Cassie, she scowled and walked away.

"Tsk, she really is mean" Bailey huffed making the others agree. "Just what is wrong with that female. She dares to interrupt Sera" A female muttered and the others agreed as they looked at the direction where Cassie left.