016

°°°°°

With a groan and sat up, expecting to find myself in the room I was sleeping at. "Huh? Where the heck am I?" I muttered as I looked around the plain white room.

"Calm down dear, your in a safe place" a voice said making me looked around. "Who are you and why am I here?" I asked, waiting for the voice to respond.

"I'm what they call the goddess of this world, I called you here to warn you that she might not be the person your expecting her to be.

I cannot interfere with this and only wish you luck in defeating her. We well meet again dear" the goddess said making me furrow my brows.

Then, I began to lost my consciousness.

The next thing I knew, I woke up to myself in the fur bed. "Who's she? And what does she mean the person is not who I was expecting her to be?" I muttered as I sat up.

"Can she mean Cassie? There's no way right? That can't be. The heroine and female lead of her story cannot be the villainess of her own story" I blinked as the door opened.

"Oh your awake, it's time to eat now" Lucas said as he went to me and lifted me up. "You looked troubled, did something happen?" He asked making me shake my head.

"No, I just had a weird dream. That's all" I smiled at him making him nod. "Well alright, Archie hunted some rabbit and deer" he said making me nod.

"Right! I almost forgot about the smoking thing. Gotta remind Tora about that" I muttered making Lucas tilt his head. "Smoking? What's that?" He asked.

"Right, I haven't explained it yet. Tora will tell you about it later" I said making him nod as we reached the 'living room'.

"Oh right Tora, can you explain to them about the smoking method I mentioned to you last time? We never got to see if the one we cooked worked, how about we try again tomorrow" I said as I turned to Tora who nodded.

I then turned my attention to Kei, or rather to his shoulder and frowned. "I hope I didn't hurt you to much, I didn't mean to dig my nails into you earlier" I said and looked at the tiny scratches I left.

Kei just smiled and shaked his head. "I'm a male, this is nothing and it'll heal by tomorrow" he said making me nod.

"But still, it didn't hurt to much did it?" I asked and he shaked his head. "Well alright then, as long as your okay" I murmured and began eating my meat.

'"Oh right. After were done trying to work on the smoking method. Can we create stone pots and bowls?" I asked making them tilt their heads at me, as if waiting for me to explain what it is.

With a small sigh and smile, I explained to them what it was. "Well as the name suggests, it's made out of stones and it has a shape like this" I tried in my best abilities to explain what stone bowls and pots were.

"We'll try making this stone bowls and pots like you said tomorrow" Archie said making me grin.

"Great! And if we succeed we can try cooking soups! Especially fish soup or chicken" I licked my lips as I imagine the different dishes I can try cooking with stone pots.

"I can also try frying some meat if I have some oil" I muttered as I finished my food. "We can try finding you some oil if you want. Just describe it to us and we'll try to look for it" Kei said making me shake my head.

"Oil is relatively easy to find, we can just use the oil or fat from porks or from wild pigs as you call them" I said making them nod.

"I can easily catch you one. Since they always hunt in groups, it's much safer since I can just fly up and scoop one of them" Lucas said making me nod.