028

∘∘∘

"Sera, it's time for lunch" Rio announced making us all stop. "Oh my, I didn't notice it was already time to eat" Fara said as she saw one of her mates carrying a leaf filled with meat walk towards her.

Since the last time, they all have started using herbs on their food. "Maybe after this I should teach you guys how to make soups!" I grinned as Rio handed me a plate of what seems to be rabbit meat.

"Soups?" Fara, Serenity and another female named May asked at the same time. "Mhm! They're very delicious and nice to eat during cold season" I said as I began eating after Rio also handed me some chopsticks. Yes you heard it right, chopsticks.

"Oh? What's that you are using?" Fara asked as she looked at the chopsticks in my hand curiously, her gaze also fell to the plate I was holding.

"This are called chopsticks, I can use it to pick up food like this" I demonstrated to them how to use it. "That way I won't need to get fats or herbs on my fingers" I answered making them nod in response.

We then continued to talk about random things while we eat before heard a loud roar coming from the entrance of the village.

All the other female's looked a bit excited while I looked confused. "What's going on? Why are you guys excited?" I asked Serenity as they all began to stand up, I followed after them as they went to the village entrance.

"Oh well every time the cold season is near. Some kings would send males to different villages to help them protect themselves against rootless beast" Serenity explained making me nod in understanding.

When we got to the entrance, about 200 of more males were waiting in front of the Village entrance, lead by a panthern male.

'Huh, he looks like Archie' I blinked and looked at Archie who standing behind me and look back at the male.

From what I can tell, his a six star beast. "Ah, Calvin! Welcome, I see there are more males this time with you" Rio greeted the panther male, who's name I know now.

"Yes, the kings in Blackwood city have notice that more and more rootless beast are showing now that cold season is nearing" Calvin said making Rio nod in understanding.

The two of them then continued to talk about some things that I didn't really listen to as I began to look around, not to look at the newly arrived males but to look for Carlos as I have decided to finally take him as my mate.

"Archie have you seen Carlos?" I asked. "Hm? Your looking for me?" Carlos suddenly said from behind me making me jump a bit.

"Eh! Don't scare me like that!" I huffed and pouted at him. He didn't say anything and just let out a chuckle as his tail wrapped around my waist as he pulled me closer to him.

"Yes, I finally decided to accept you as my mate" I said making him blink in surprise for a moment before a smile crept up to his lips.

"Thank you" he mumbled as he hugged me. I couldn't help but let out a small laugh as I hugged him back.

But as I was about to say something, the cubs began to let out small roars, which means it was time for their feeding.

"Rio, we'll be over there. I just need to feed the cubs" I called out to Rio as Carlos, Tora, Kali and Kei followed behind me. Leaving him with Lucas and Archie at his side.

Carlos then put me down under a tree shade and I turned around before pulling my tops down and picked up Dos and Tres.

I then began feeding them while my mates stand around. "It's only been a few days yet you boys are getting much bigger" I muttered as I looked at the two cubs and Uno who was still whining in the basket.