031

"Just tell Rio to fly and come find us if the cubs need anything alright? We'll be around the village" I remind Tora and the others while we all stood outside, Lucas was already in his beastform standing a few meters away from us.

"Yes, I'll remember that. So just enjoy yourself and have fun alright?" Tora said as he ruffled my hair a bit. "Stop! I just combed it" I whined making him and my other males chuckle.

"Go on now" Tora said making me huff as I fixed my hair and walked towards Lucas. I climbed up on his back and he waited until I got comfortable on his back before he spread his wings and flew up.

I can't help but grin when I slightly look down. The view was pretty and I can see the vast forest that surrounded the village.

A small gasp escaped my lips before being followed by giggles as Lucas picked up his pace a bit.

Soon, we have circled the whole village. "Woah, this feels great. Maybe I should ask you and Rio to fly me once in a while" I said to Lucas as I slowly stroke his feathers.

He let out a squak and circled the village once more before finally decending back to the den.

When we got down, I found that Bailey was waiting for me there. And she was playing with my cubs.

"Bailey! Do you need something?" I asked as soon as I got down from Lucas. "Nothing, I just want to hang out with you" she said as she look at me and then at Lucas.

"I'm guessing you went around the village with your eagle mate?" She asked and I hummed in confirmation.

"Let's go to the river, we can talk there" I said and she instantly agreed. Sending one of the male she bought with her to run back to their den and grab her some furs.

One of her males then scooped her up and began walking to the river. I was also scooped up by Carlos tail as Archie took the cubs and them in the basket.

Kali run back inside the den to fetch me some furs to change in later and we all followed behind Bailey and her twelve mates.

When we got to the river, we found that the other female's were already their, just sitting near the bank with their feets dipped in the water.

"Sera! Bailey!" Fara greeted us with a smile when she saw us. "Hi Fara" I smiled back at her and waved at the other females. Carlos put me down and went to where most of the males are waiting for their mates.

"I've noticed that you still haven't mates with your snake yet. I can't see any snake mark on your body" Serenity said making the other female's curiously look at my marks.

"No I still haven't, but I was planning on it later" I said making them all grin. "I'm quite curious where his mark will end up in" Fara curiously wondered making me chuckle.

"Probably near her heart or her shoulders. I don't think Sera will have any marks on her wrist or below the knees. She loves all her males and she picks every single one of them seriously" Bailey said making the others agree.

"Yeah, and if a mark does end up on her wrist of below the knee, then the male either force her or she doesn't really like him and was just force to accept him" May chimed in and the others instantly agreed.

I can't help but laugh at what they were saying. "Now, that would be impossible. No male should force a female to mate with him. And that goes the same to female's" I said making them look at me curiously.

"I can understand on the males not having the right to force a female to mate with them but with the female? I don't quite get it. Isn't a dream come true to most males to have a female?" Belle asked as she crossed her arms and slightly raised her brow at me.