034

"All females and a few of their males will he staying here until further information. Some of our flyers found a group of beastmen coming towards here" Rio said making the females around me began to whisper and murmur in fear.

"A few fox males will also be staying here to dig tunnels just in case worse comes to worse" Rio added and looked at the males.

"Each female will have at least 3 to 4 males left behind to protect them. While the rest of her males along with all the single males will stand against the village gate to stop the males" he added making the males nod.

Soon, the females chooses which males were going to be left with them while the rest had to go.

"Tora, Kali and Lucas will be left here with you. The rest of us will go" Archie said making me nod as I hugged my cubs basket tighter against my body.

"Be safe okay? And return to me" I mumbled making them smile. "We will, be safe here" Rio said as he hugged me and soon they all began hugging me one by one and they all left the cave along with the other males who reluctantly look back at their females.

Soon, a few males were left. Most of them being the males of the other females and the rest were fox males who were instructed to build a tunnel in case the worse happens.

"I hope Rio and the others will be okay" I muttered as Tora patted my head. "I'm sure they'll be fine. Most of them are three stars and up. They won't die easily" Tora reassured me.

"I know that they're strong. But no matter how strong you are, you will still lose against more than 30 males. Sure maybe Carlos and Archie can survive, and maybe Rio too since he can fly but what about Kei?" I said and looked at my cubs.

Tora and the others didn't say anything since I know they knew I was right. I don't think any of my males can survive being attacked my more than 30 males.

Sure Carlos and Archie can fend themselves but for how long? From over 440 males out there.

'Please let them be safe' I pleaded to the beast god or goddess, hoping that he or she was listening to right now.

"Come on, let's get you further inside the cave with the other females" Lucas said as he lead us to the back were most of the females were being comforted by their males.

Cubs were also besides their mother's, ears and tails down. Uno let out a small meow making me look at him with a slight smile.

"Don't worry cub, I'm sure your father will be alright" I patted his head as I sat down and put the basket besides me.

The three of them then began climbing out of their basket and went to try and climb into my lap, which made me chuckle a bit.

"You cubs really know how to lift up my mood" I smiled and picked them up one by one and kissed them on their forehead.

"Sera" I heard Bailey call to me making me look at her with a slight smile. "Bailey" I waved at her and saw that she only had Gray and three other males.

She sat down besides me and looked at me before looking at my cubs, as if silently asking for permission to touch them.

I nodded with a slight smile and she reached out to Dos and began petting him. The two of us then talked about what could possibly happen now.

"I hope they'll all be safe" I muttered as I looked at where the entrance of the cave was and closed my eyes, trying to feel my mates marks.

A small smile crept up to my face as I felt something warm against my body, indicating that they too were thinking about me.

•••••

Hello! Just a short chapter for now. Sorry about that, something personal just came up and I lost my motivation to write further. But don't worry! I'm sure I'll be back to myself next week and the next chapter will be long so enjoy this for now! Thank you for understanding!