001

"Ugh how I hate evening classes" I muttered to myself and checked my phone to see a notification. It was about an update of the novel I was currently reading.

"Oh great, now I can see what happens to Sera at the end" I muttered with a small laugh. It was really ironic that me and the villainess of the novel had the same name. Sera.

But as I passed by through an alley way, someone grabbed my hand and I felt something sharp being pointed at my back.

"Move and I'll stab you to death" the person said making me freeze. "You can have all my money just leave me alone" I shakily said as I tried to turn around, but it only made the person press the tip of the knife a bit deeper causing it to scratch my skin.

"Eek! Fine I won't move" I said but that really didn't convince the man as he grabbed my phone and just stabbed my back.

With hiss, I tried to push him off me but that only made him angrier and stab me at my back again. "Fuck!" I cursed out as the man pushed me to the floor.

With a last stab, he run away. 'Dammit' I huffed as I tried to stand up but fail. 'Great, is this I die? Being rob and stabbed? How great' I rolled my eyes before my breathing became heavy.

"Well at least let me get reincarnated somewhere nice" I muttered before I closed my eyes.

[.... ]

"Sera? Sera! Please wake up!" I felt myself being shaken making me groan. Slowly opening my eyes, I was met by a forest.

Confusion set in me as I sat up and looked around. "Where am I?" I muttered before my gaze landed at the female in front of me.

"Sera? Oh Sera your awake!" The girl cried out as she hugged me. "Huh?" I asked in confusion as I stared at the girl in shock.

'Wait did she just say Sera? And why does she have a tail and some fox ears?' I thought before something clicked inside of me.

'Wait Sera? A blonde girl with fox ears found themselves in an unfamiliar forest? What the heck?! This is the plot of the novel I was reading!' I screamed at my head as I took in deep breaths.

"Um, Cassie? Where are we?" I hesitantly asked as she pulled away. "And why do you have ears and a tail? And why is my hair green?!" I asked in shocked.

"Sera please calm down. I don't know where we are" Cassie said making me nod. 'But I know, and one things for sure. Both of us are gonna be chase by a group of rootless beast' I thought and just then we heard howling and roars from the distance.

"Um, Sera what was that?" Cassie nervously asked making me stand up. "I don't know but we don't wanna be here when those things get closer" I said and grabbed her and run away.

We carefully navigate through the trees as we avoid branches and tree roots. But of course, no matter how careful we were, we still tripped over a tree root.

Our breath hitched as we heard the bushes behind us rustle violently. "Eep!" Cassie flinched and hugged me when a tiger came out.

Tears began to stream down Cassie's face as she hugged me tighter. "Stay back!" I shrieked as the tiger came closer, and several other tiger came out of the brushes.

But before he can even take another step closer, a wolf jumped out from behind us and began to fight the tiger.

And it was clear on who was winning since minutes later, the tiger layed lipmed on the floor with blood dripping out from its fur.

The wolf growled in warning as the remaining tigers to which they hesitantly retreated.

After he was sure the the tigers were gone, he turned to us and shifted into his human form and damn I would be lying if I say I didn't fell for him.

'Fuck, the novel never justified how handsome Jason was' I thought as I stared at the male in front of me.

"Females? Are you okay?" He asked as he looked at us. "No, not really. We tripped over a tree root and I think I sprained my ankle" Cassie answered snapping me out of my thoughts.

He nodded before shifting to his wolf form and made us ride his back. Once he knew we were a bit comfortable in his back, he began to walk towards where I could only assume the village was in.

'Alright, so the plot had already started. Should I try to steal the male leads of Cassie? Yeah I'll do that' I nodded to myself as I begin to see small structure like building in the distance.

'I'm quite sure Tora is in that village. I'll take him as my first mate before Cassie can have him' I sighed and looked around while we walk towards the village.

Soon, when we arrive, countless beast men gathered around but took a step back when Jason growled a warning at them.

"Jason, where did you find these females?" An older looking wolf ask as he stepped out of the crowd of beast men.

Jason looked at us and we took this as a sign to get off. Once we got of, he shifted to his human form and faced the chief.

"I rescued this females from almost being kidnapped by a group of rootless beast" Jason explained earning some surprise gasp from the males around us.

'Okay, just ignore them Sera and try looking around for Tora' I thought and looked around, trying to spot a familiar looking tiger.

"Females? Which clan are you from?" The chief asked as he looked at us. "She's from the fox clan as you can see from her ears and tail and I'm from the peacock clan" I explained before Cassie can open her mouth.

Cassie looked at me in confusion but didn't say a word about it. "Well, since Jason saved you both he has the right to choose who he wants to become mates with as said in the rules" The chief said making us nod slightly.

'Wait, why the heck is he coming towards me? Was this in the novel? No way he immediately chooses Cassie' I thought before it was cut off by Cassie gasping.

"Ouch" she said as she looked at her ankle. 'Huh? When we tripped I didn't see her hurt her ankle, nor did it even happen in the novel' my confusion only grew more when she turned to Jason.

"Please help me get to the healer here. My ankle hurts" she said making Jason look at me before looking at her.

He then nodded and went to pick her up. 'Ha? What the fuck was that?' I rolled my eyes as I looked at the chief.

"Well looks like he already choosed his female" I said to him and crossed my arms. 'Yeah, gotta act a bit spoiled like most females here are' I nodded to myself.

"You can choose another male if you want female. I'm sure many males would like to be your mate" he said and I looked around again.

'Ugh! Just where the hell is Tora' I huffed before my eyes finally spotted him. And by the looks of it, he was already looking at me.

"I choose him then" I said and pointed at Tora as I uncross my arms. He hesitantly walked towards me.

The chief nodded before he shooed the other males away. "Very well female, you can stay in his house then" he said before leaving me and Tora alone.

I then turn my attention to Tora. "My name is Sera from the peacock tribe" I stated and looked at him. "My name is Tora, a three star tiger" he said making me nod.

"Alright, can we go to your house now? I'm tired and I wanna have some rest" I said and waited for him to pick me up.

He nodded slightly before he picked me up and went to his house.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏