030

∘∘∘

"So this is where I live. You can visit me here any time. Well anytime except night time" I said as I turned my head to Xavier who was following behind us.

"Alright, I'll send you some fruits I have which came from the Autumn city. Have a nice rest Sera" He smiled and turned around, we watched him walked away until we can't see him anymore.

When he was finally gone, my males took me inside the den and I turned my attention to Carlos.

"I hope your not upset with me since I accepted a new male even though I still haven't mated with you yet" I gave him a sheepish grin making him shake his head at me.

"It's alright, if you want him to be your male I'm fine. Plus his also a prince, that's more protection for you" He added as he hugged me.

"Plus I heard his the queens favorite cub. So that's a big gain" Archie added as he wat he watch us, his tail flickering lazily behind him.

"Sera? Your back. How was the bonfire?" Tora asked with a smile as he went down stairs. "It went great, I gained a new suitor and his a prince from the Autumn city" I said as Carlos let go of me and I went to hug Tora.

Soon, Kei and Kali also went down stairs and I gave each of them a hug and kiss on the cheeks. "How are the cubs? Any trouble with them? Are they good?" I asked after I pulled away from the hug Kei trapped me in.

"They're asleep now" Kali answered making me hum. "Alright, and oh Lucas" I turned my head to Lucas who tilt his head at me, waiting for me to continue.

"I wanna experience flying. Can you carry me tomorrow?" I asked making him instantly nod. "Of course, where to? Just around the village?" He asked making me hum.

"Yeah just around the village so it'll be safe. Cold season is coming and they say dangerous beast tend to come of more often" I said making him nod.

"Your right, it might not be safe for you if we go far from the village" Lucas answered as he nod his head, as if Contempting on what to do.

"Don't worry, as long as you can just fly me around. Anywhere is fine with me" I patted his head with a small smile, although I did have to tiptoe just to reach his head. This world wasn't really fair when it came to height.

Like it was not fair that the females were short while the males look like walking giants.

"You should get some rest now. The cubs might wake you up early in the morning later" Tora said making me hum. I gave them each good night kisses before going upstairs to sleep.

[Meanwhile somewhere else..... ]
(Afternoon earlier)

"What do you mean I can't enter the city?! I am a female! You can't possibly kick me out here before I can even enter!" Cassie said as she throwed a fit at the entrance of the autumn city.

"Sorry female but it's the King's order" The guard said, eternally groaning at how spoiled the female was. Oh how he wished his shift was over so he can go back to his own female.

"I don't care!! I wanna enter!" Cassie wailed making Luka and her other mates glare at the guard. "Cassie, let's just go find a better city. Maybe we should try Blackwood city" Jason cooed at her.

"Tsk.. Stupid city" Cassie sneered as she turned around and left, her mates quickly following after her.

The guard just watch them walk away and sighed in relief that the female finally left.

"Ugh! I can't believe that city! How is that they never accepted me! A female! They even dared made me wait in the sun!" Cassie rambled on as he tail flicked angrily behind her.

"That's alright Cassie. We'll try going to black wood city. It might be as big as the autumn city but the it still has many strong males you can try and choose from" Luka tried to calm her down, whiched worked a bit.

"Fine!" I huffed and stopped in her tracks, waiting for one of her males to pick her up. Mark picked her up and began walking again.

"Tsk. Just you wait Sera. Once I have power I'll make sure to make you beg" she said under her breath as she recalled how Sera ordered her peacock male to kick her out of the village she just arrived on not long. She even lost her strongest mate, a five star beast.

"Tsk, pathetic leopard. He couldn't even do his job properly" she grumbled and glared at the path they were walking on.

"Now now Cassie. I'm sure you'll get your revenge over that female. I know you'll be able to gain some new and strong males when we arrive at the city"  her bear mate said, trying to please her. Which worked.

"Mhm! Your right. I'm probably gonna get countless suitors once we arrive at the city due to how pretty I am.

I don't even see why those males choosed that ugly female over me" She huffed and her males tried pleasing her. Saying that she was the most beautiful female they had seen and those males were probably blind to ignore you.

'Hmp! Just you wait for my revenge bitch' Cassie thought as she continued being carried by Mark.

[ Back to Sera... ]
{ the next morning}

The next day, I woke up due to the cold wind seeping in through the window. I can see from the corner of my eye, that the cubs were also cold.

"Awe my poof babies. Tora!" I called out to my tiger mate who came running inside the room, looking around frantically. As if trying to see if there were any threats inside.

"Yes Sera? Do you need something? Do you wanna eat meat? Fruit or vegetables?" He asked making me laugh a bit.

"No silly, I'm fine. I just wanna ask when is that curtain  gonna be finish? The cold season is nearing and nearing more.

I just hope many won't die here this upcoming cold season" I wished as I imagined the females in this village starving. Who would the look after all those cubs? No one right? That's why I inveted this smoking method to help them get through this.

•••••

Hey author here! Sorry for the short chapter again. But rest assured that it was more than a 1000 words.

And this week has just been ruff  for me, so I hope you guys understand.