010

Once we got into the center with the other females to watch the males, my instantly locked it golden ones.

'Shit, that's Archie right? Even though he has a scar on his eyes his still hot. Fuck it! I want him as my mate!' I thought as I didn't break the eye contact.

"Oh? You already found a male you like I see. Although he has a scar, his a strong male" Bailey said as she followed where I was looking.

I didn't even turned to her and just nodded in response. Soon it was his turn to fight, my eyes kept on trailing to him as he shifted to his black panthern beast form.

My eyes hung open slightly. 'The novel never justified on how gorgeous his beast form was' I blinked in awe.

The novel really never did justified the beast forms of male beast form anyway. Although they had the common color of the original animals, the males in human form have different hair color.

Just take Kei for example, his beast form is a grey wolf while in his human form he had black hair. Another example was Cassie's fox mate in the novel, he had blonde hair, although his beast form was black.

I can really never understand the novel sometimes.

Just as I was thinking this, I didn't realize the fight already ended. "Psst, you better approach him first before another female will" Bailey said making me nod.

"Kei put me down" I tapped at Kei's shoulder as he gently put me down. "I'll be back in a bit" I smiled at Bailey before turning around.

I looked around, trying to find Archie. When I found him, I frowned when I found out another female had approached him, not just any female but it was Cassie.

"Hi, I saw your fight there and I thought you were strong so I wanted to ask if you want to be my mate" I heard Cassie said making me furrow my brows.

'What? She never approached Archie in the original plot in the novel. In fact she even rejected Archie countless times' I blinked and awaited for his response to her.

"I'm sorry female but I already like another female" he said and my eyes practically lit up once I saw him turn to me and walked over to us.

I can literally feel Cassie's gaze at me but I just ignored it and smiled at Archie. "Hi" I gave him a small wave as he stopped in front of us.

"I take it that you want to become my mate?" I asked and he nodded in response. "Alright, I'll accept you as my suitor for now. You are allowed to court me and come to my house later" I said while he just nodded again.

"Great!" My lips curled into a smile before I turned to Tora and Kei. "This are my mates, Tora and Kei. Although I haven't mated with Kei yet, I already accepted him as my male" I introduced both males to him.

"I'm Archie, a five star beast from the black panther tribe" he introduced himself making me nod. "I'm Sera, a whole female from the peacock tribe" I said before turning around.

"Let's go now, I'm sure there's still some males still fighting. I need one or two more males" I muttered as I slowly made my way back to the center. The three men followed after me, obvious of the glares the other female was giving me.

{Meanwhile.... }

"Ugh!! I hate her!!" Cassie shrieked as she glared at Sera's retreating figure, but soon shut her mouth when Sera's males turned around.

Once they were gone she stomped her foot on the ground. "How dare that filthy female take away the male I want!! Who does she think she is?!" She scowled.

"Doesn't mean she's a whole female she can go around and snatch the male I wanted! And how dare that male reject me!" She sneered as Jason and Mark tried to calm her down.