003

"There! Now the den looks clean and tidy! And the bed looks new" I smiled as I looked around proudly.

I then turned to Tora and hugged him, which cause him to freeze for a bit but soon relaxed. "Can we go to the river? I wanna take a bath" I said as I pulled away from him.

"Whatever you want" he said as his tail swished happily behind him. "Do you have any furs I can change into?" I asked making him shake his head.

"I don't, but don't worry I'll make some for you" he said and went to take out some fish bone and a couple of hides and furs.

"Which one do you like?" He asked as he layed down the furs in front of me. "Hmm, this wolf pelt looks soft" I crouched down and touched the pelt. "But so does this fox one" I mumbled and compared the two things.

With a groan, I handed him the two pelt. "Make me one from each of this" I said and sat down and watch as he began sewing.

'Right! From what I remembered from the novel, Tora was one of the best Cassie had when  it comes to sewing' I thought and smiled.

'Too, bad his mine now' I let out a small giggle and continued to watch. Soon, enough he finished the two clothes.

"Oh wow" I gasped in surprise at how well made it was. "Hmm, which one should I choose" I muttered and looked at the two clothings.

"Eh, I'll wear this for today and this one for tomorrow" I muttered and choosesd the fox fur.

Once I was done choosing, Tora lifted me up and went to the river. On our way there, several males stared at us, some looked at Tora with envy and jealousy while the others looked relived? 'Must have been the mated males, they have one less competitor for their females' I shrugged before returning my attention back ahead.

But before we can fully arrive at the river, a female with tiger ears stopped us. "You female wait!" She demanded making me look at her with furrowed brows.

'Ginger haired tiger girl, and seven tiger males trailing behind her. Oh great, she's here' I mentally rolled my eyes and waited for her to speak.

"You! How dare you steal Tora away from me!" She shrieked making me snort. "Are you sure his yours? I don't think I see his mark on your body.

And why would he choose you, a half beast over me who's a whole female?" I scoffed and crossed my arms.

I feel proud at this and patted myself mentally. 'Good work Sera, good work. Now just keep this up to act like a little villainess but not too much' I smiled as I saw her face turned red.

"And do you even know what a bath is? You smell like urine and sweat" I shaked my head and covered my nose.

"You!!" She glared at me while I just smiled at her. "Come in now Tora, I still need my bath. I don't have time for this" I huffed and Tora began walking again.

"This isn't over!" She yelled making me shrug. I then turned to Tora with a raised brow. "Who was she?" I asked making him look at me for a bit before returning his attention ahead.

"That was Clara, a tiger female who tried to ask me to be her mate for a few times now but I always refused" Tora answered before he quickly added.

"Don't worry about her. I have you now and I don't like her" he frantically explained making me laugh a bit. "Don't worry, I'm not mad or anything just because of that" I smiled and slightly shake my head.

"And if you liked her, you would be her mate already" I added and patted his head as we arrived at the river.

And one look at the river got me at awe. It was crystal clear and you can literally see the bottom, small fishes swam around creating small ripples.

"Woah, it's so clear and clean" I mumbled with a smile as Tora sat me down. In them hurriedly went to the river and dipped my feet.

"I'll be over here. Call me when you need anything" Tora said before he shifted into his tiger form and went behind a tree.

I smiled at this before I looked around, once I knew there wasn't anybody nearby except for  Tora, I stripped of my clothes and jut went in the river.

'Oh shoot, gotta find a snake mate quick next time. I ain't fucking walking around without an underwear' I huffed and began to scrub myself using my old clothes.

Once I was done, I proceeded with my hair and let out a small sigh. 'I should totally find some lavender or some aloe vera to use when bathing next time' I said and finished washing my hair.

After I was done, I just stayed there in the river for a few minutes more, just enjoying the water and watched as the small fishes small around.

Once I had enough bathing, I got out and changes into the new set of clothes. 'Hmm, yep definitely very well made' I smiled and did a little twirl as I looked down my new outfit.

Since it was like a tube like shirt, it really showed my belly button and since the skirt ends up right at my mid thigh it really showed how white my skin was underneath.

'No matter how I see it, Sera was indeed much prettier than Cassie even though she was the villainess. It was quite the pity' I thought before calling out to Tora.

"Tora! I'm done" I said and waited for him, soon an orange tiger emerge from behind the tree and stared at me.

He then walked towards me and rubbed his head at my knees. I let out a giggle as I patted his head, and this made me gasp.

"Your fur is so fluffy!" I happily said and knelt down, and began to pet him.

Tora, feeling content and happy that his female was enjoying at patting him layed down to make it easier for her.

"Oh so soft" I grinned and rubbed my hair over his head. But just as I was enjoying patting him, he suddenly stood up and defensively stood in front of me and growled.

Soon, a wolf emerged and stopped when he heard Tora growling at him. The wolf let out a small bark of some sort and flattened his ears in submission.

'Ah right, it's the nature of a wolf to submit to those who are stronger than them. Maybe I should get a few wolf mate? They're extremely loyal and cute' I nodded to myself and watches the two interact.

Tora then shifted, and so did the wolf. "What do you want" Tora growled making the wolf glance at me then back at Tora.

'Oh hey! It's Kei, one of Sera's official wolf mate at the novel. From what I remember, his a two star beast now but was able to level up to three after a few months!' I grinned to myself and awaited for what he was going to say.

"I want to court your female" he said making Tora narrow his eyes at him. Before he can say a word, I stepped in.

"I just arrived at this village and haven't mated with Tora yet, if you can wait for a few days, I will allow you to court me" I stated making him look at me.

"Yes! I can wait" He nodded with a small smile before running off. "You liked that wolf?" Tora said as he turned to me.

"Yes I do, but I won't accept him just yet. I need to make sure you and him get along, I want my futures mates to get along with each other. That way, we can a voice unnecessary fights within the family" I smiled and tip toed to place a small kiss on his lips.

"Plus, his a two star beast from what I saw. It's a good addition for protection for me" I added.

"Now let's go back before it gets dark, I wanna go to sleep now" I said making him nod. He then lifted me up, and we went back home.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏