006

"So? How does your hair feel?" I asked as me and Bailey finished bathing and changed into some clothes.

"Hm, it doesn't tangle like usual" Bailey commented as she slightly run her fingers at her hair.

"Well, I'll have kei send you some meat later. See you Bailey" I waved goodbye at her as Tora lifted me up. "Bye" Was all she said as she gave me a small wave.

"Kei, can you hunt some meat? And be sure to bring some fruits if you can find some. I'm hungry" I said and looked at Kei who nodded before he shifted into his wolf form before running off.

Once we arrived at the house, I found that Cassie was waiting for me there with a frown. "What was that about?" She asked as she gave me a slight glare.

"What?" I asked a bit confused at what she meant and furrowed my brows at her. "Don't play dumb with me Sera! How could you let that girl insult me like that!" She yelled making me flinch a bit.

Tora growled as he sat me down. "Leave, your trespassing my territory" he said as he looked at Cassie's male.

Jason didn't say a word and just lifted Cassie. "Jason? Put me down! I'm not done talking with her yet!" She yelled as she struggled to break free from Jason's grasp.

'Why is Cassie acting like this? She seemed like a sweet and innocent girl in the novel. Or is there something that I missed?' I blinked in surprise at Cassie's outburst.

"Maybe we'll talk after you've calm down Cassie" I said and entered the house, ignoring her calling me.

"Did the plot really alter?" I mumbled as I bit my nails nervously. "Sera? Are you okay?" Tora asked as he entered the house.

"Not really, I don't even know why Cassie is acting like that. She didn't act like that before, did something change?" I said as I began pacing back and forth around the room.

"Maybe what Bailey said earlier affected her. She saw that you have several males fawning over you already when you just arrived, while she had little to none" Tora said as he stopped me from pacing around.

"If you don't want to see her, I'll make sure none of her mates or her get near our territory" he said as he worriedly gaze at me.

"Yes please, can you do that for now until I decided to finally talk to her?" I asked and he nodded in response.

As I was continuing on thinking random things, several males popped inside my head. "I need more males, strong ones" I muttered as I put a hand on my cheek.

"There's a caravan that will be here in a few days, maybe you can seek some males there" Tora said making me look at him with slightly wide eyes.

"Your.... Your okay with me having more males?" I asked and he nodded in response. "I have no right to stop you if you want more males. Your protection, safety and priorities come first" Tora said making me smile.

"Let's mate later" I mumbled as I saw his tail stop for a moment. "Are you sure?" He asked making me hum.

"I wouldn't say that if I wasn't sure Tora" I gave him a small smile and place a small kiss on his lips.

Just as I pulled away, Kei arrived. Since I haven't accepted him yet, he just stayed outside.

"Just call me when the food is ready" I said and walked over to the bed. 'Ugh, there's so much to think about' I let out a small and frustrated sigh as I stared at the stone ceiling.

'Why the heck was Cassie acting like that? Did the plot really altered because of me being here?'

'Is there something in the novel that I haven't read yet? But that's impossible. I've re-read that novel countless times, it always ends the same.

The villainess dies at the end because she tried plotting against the female lead' I covered my eyes and turned to the side.

'But, I'm not the original Sera any more. I won't make the mistakes she did. I'll leave my life to the fullest along my with mates and future cubs' I sighed again and sat up.

I run a finger through my head as I tried to think of any possible ways why Cassie was acting like that until a certain thing hit me.

'Wait... It can't be right? The female lead cannot be the villainess of her own story right? It doesn't seem right' I blinked in confusion as I stared at the ground.

My thoughts were caught off my Tora calling for that the food was ready. Mindlessly coming, I ate my food and went back inside.

Maybe I was so lost in my thoughts the whole time that I didn't realize that it was already night.

"Oh, it's already night" I mumbled as I watch Tora walk inside and stopped in front of me. With a small smile, I called for him to come near me.

"I'm quite curious where your mark will end up" I mumbled before I kissed him.

•••••

The next day, I woke up feeling a bit sore all over. I then found that Tora's face was in between my breast as he slept peacefully.

I look around my body, trying to find where his mark was until I gaze at my chest again. That's when I found it, besides Tora's ginger hair was a tiger comfortably curled around my left breast.

The size of the mark was just like the size of my palm. "Tora wake up, stop sleeping in my breast and go fetch me some water to bathe in" I said as I slightly pinched his ears.

His jolt a bit and sat up before his eyes landed where his mark was. Without a second thought, I found myself being hugged by Tora and he was slightly shaking a bit.

'Right, the closer the mark is to the heart. The more the female cares about the male' I smiled at this and patted his back.

We both stayed like for a few minutes before he finally pulled away. "I'll go get you some water, I think Kei has some fruits for you" Tora said making me hum.

"Starting later, let him inside. I'll accept him" I said making him nod as he put on a hide before picking up a big empty basin before running off.

"Kei, I know your outside. Just leave the fruits inside, I'll pick them" I said and saw the door slightly open and Kei's hand poked out with a leaf filled with fruits.

Once he closed the door, I quickly went to grab it. 'Hm? What's this blue fruit?' I thought as I curiously picked up the fruit.

It looked like a dragon fruit but it was blue with a few yellow colored shade. "Eh, guess it's time to try some new fruit" I shrugged and took peeled the fruit just a bit and took a bite.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏