004

••••

I awaken due to the sound of growling from outside, with furrowed brows I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I was bit confused at first on where I was before the events of yesterday came crashing at me.

'Ah right, I died and got reincarnated here as Sera's I thought and stood up. 'Now who the fuck is growling at my front door this early?' I huffed and made my way outside.

"Who the heck is growling so loud?! If you wanted to fight take it somewhere else!" I snapped, feeling kinda pissed that my sleep was interrupted.

I look in front of me to see Tora and a wolf, probably Kei, who was carrying a dead deer and a few other tigers and wolf.

'Right, this village was mostly made up of tigers and wolves, well there were a couple of foxes and bears to.

The other males seemed to be happy to see me and one of them immediately shifted. "Female! I'm a one star beast, and I can hunt you very delicious meats so please choose me!" He said before another one shifted.

"No females choose me. Wolves are better" The other guys said before the others shifted and started saying other things.

With a slightly annoyed sigh, I turned to Tora. "Tora, chase them away" I said before turning back inside.

'Even of there are perks of being a female, the is also a downside, and that's being constantly courted my annoying males. I wonder how Cassie handled all of that' I huffed and waited for Tora to return.

'Wait a minute, Kei was also there' I thought before I went back outside to see Tora chasing the males away and a wolf sitting outside with the dead meat in his mouth.

As if sensing me, Kei turned to me and wagged his tail happily. He then shifted, "my name is Kei, a two star wolf. I wasn't able to introduce myself yesterday" he smiled making me nod.

"I'm Sera from the peacock tribe" I introduced myself. Soon, Tora finally came back.

"Can you cook the food now? I'm quite hungry" I said to Tora who nodded and took the meat away from Kei.

"You should watch on how to cook the meat. I like to eat mine with herbs" I said making Kei look at me in confusion. "I'm not sick, it's just I prefer to eat my food with herbs. They make it more delicious" I said which earned a nod from him.

"Just call me when your done" I said and headed back inside.

I layed back down on the furs and let out a small sigh. 'I wonder how's Cassie doing right now? Hmm from what I remembered she immediately mated with Jason last night right? Or was I wrong? I mean that was put in the novel' I shrugged before I heard Tora call for me.

'Hm? The meat is cooked already?' I thought and went outside, but when I got there Cassie was standing outside.

"Oh, hello Cassie" I gave her a small wave. 'Ah? Was this in the novel? I don't think so' I furrowed my brows in confusion on why could she be here.

"Sera! Hi" she greeted with a warm smile. "What brings you here?" I asked as I glance at her, then at Jason then back at her.

"Nothing special, but look!" She grinned and pointed at the wolf mark on her shoulder. My eyes slightly went wide at this. 'What? That can't be right? From what I remembered Cassie has Jason's mark on her chest. So why is it on her shoulder?' I thought and blinked in surprise.

"You mated him with already?" I asked making her nod. "I did, how did you know?" She raised a brow making me look at Tora.

"A mark of the male you mated will only appear once you finished mating with them" I answered as I turned my attention back to her.