017

As I was looking at some furs a leopard beastman was selling, we heard a scream and an angry female marching our way.

"There she is father! She's the one who took the male I like!!" The same female earlier said as she was followed by a frowning and tired looking fox beastman.

"Belle, the village chief explained to me earlier that he already has a female he like. That was why I was stopping you earlier" the female's, or rather Belle's, father sighed as he looked at his female cub.

"Your suppose to be on my side! Not hers! I'm telling mother about this!" Belle stomped away, followed by eleven worried males who glared at me when they glanced back.

I can hear my own mates began growling and I stopped them. "Now now, we don't want to raise the commotion as it already has" I said and gestured around to see several males and females looking at us.

As it was quite boring in the beast world, anything interesting would quickly catch a males or females attention. Especially when it comes to fights between males or females.

I sigh as I rub my forehead before I heard someone clearing their throat. I turned my attention back to Belle's father.

"I'm sorry about my female cub, she acted spoiled because she was the only whole female in our village before it got attack so she was used to have many males fawning over her. She was used to have all the males she wanted back at the village" he said as he gave a small bow.

"I hope you won't kick her out of here" he said making me shake my head. "It's alright, rest assured that I won't have Rio kicking her out, unless she caused trouble around the village" I said and turned back to the furs I was looking at earlier.

"How much was this again?" I asked as I touched the fur. It seemed soft and fluffy but also silky at the same time.

"One small crystal for two of these" he motioned to the furs in my hands. I looked at my males then back at the fur.

Tora smiled and took a small crystal that was the size of my finger and handed it to the leopard beastman who looked happily and gave me the furs I wanted.

We continued to looked around more until I saw what seemed to be another peacock beastman.

But his looks were completely different from Rio who looked like typical peacock with green and blue feathers. This one was a pure white peacock and sharp blue eyes.

'Shot his beast from if amazing' I blinked as I watch him perch on one of the many branches.

I looked away before he can even looked at my direction and continued to look around at the fruits the beast men were selling.

Some of them I can recognize, but mostly I don't. Like there was this apple looking fruit, but it was golden in color and has some pretty but weird markings on its top.

"That's a topple fruit, it's a bit sweet and a little spicy at the same time. But it's very well balanced in taste. It came from one of the northern parts I assume" Rio said as he saw me looking at the fruit.

"Oh alright, can you buy me one? I wanna try it" I said which earned a nod from them. "What else do you want?" Tora asked making me look at the fruits again.

"Those grapes, and apples" I pointed at the only fruits I know and just ignored the weird looking fruits, although I was quite curious on how they tasted.

"Alright" Tora nodded and bought about ten each of the fruits I just pointed out. "I don't need that many, it didn't cost you too much right?" I asked making him shake his head.

"Fruits like this rarely pass here so I might as well bought you more than you need" he said making me nod. "And it only cost me 2 crystals" he added making me nod again.