014

••••••

The next morning, I woke up due to some noises in the front door. Slightly furrowing my brows, I turned around and just ignored it. Thinking it was just Tora and the others trying to scare off some males.

Just then, I heard the door open the smell of freshly cooked meat instantly entered my nostrils. Turning back around, I found Archie carrying a leaf with what seemed to be chicken meat.

"What's with the noise outside?" I asked as I took the leaf from his hand and made a mental note to tell them to make some stone bowls so it would be easier.

"Just Tora and the others scaring some males that want to see you" he answered as he took a piece of meat and fed it to me.

He continued to feed me while his tail happily flicked behind him. "Can you ask Tora to make me more clothes? I want to take a bath later" I said after he was done feeding me.

He nodded and took the leaf from me and left. I sat there for a few seconds more before finally deciding to go out.

I stood up and went down stairs. Seeing that the front door was open, I went to it and took a peak outside.

I then saw, a few bears and foxes and some wolves being chased away by a tiger and an eagle.

I let out a small snort as I leaned on the doorframe and watched the chased. But from the corner of my eyes I saw a peacock pearched on the tree.

I turned my attention to him and blinked. 'Pretty' I thought as I continued to stared at the peacock who was already staring at me.

'Wait, don't tell me that's the village chief? He said he was a peacock right?' I thought and blinked in surprise when he suddenly flew down on the ground.

Kei and Archie looked at him but didn't do anything yet. But by their looks, they were ready to chase him off if needed.

Seeing that he wasn't being chased away just yet, he flicked his tail and opened his feathers. I stared at him in awe, well rather stared at his feathers.

His feathers seemed vibrant and looked silky. 'Wait, this is how male peacocks court a female right? Even back on earth this is how they do it' I blinked several times before looking at Kei and Archie.

With a sigh, I ponder over it for a moment. 'I still haven't mated with Archie and Lucas yet. Is it really okay to take another male?' I slightly bit my lips before looking back at Rio and spoke.

"I'm not really looking for any more males until I have mated with Archie and Lucas. If you can wait, then I will happily accept you as my mate.

But for now, you are only allowed to come and bring me gifts if you want" I stated making him nod.

"I'm willing to wait, I still have a chance since you haven't fully shot me down" he said still in his beast form.

And with that said, he flew off. 'Well alright, I have another suitor' I thought before I saw Tora and Lucas coming back.

'Probably should tell them, and set some rules so that there aren't any unnecessary fights happening between all of them' I said and waited for them to go to me.

Taking a deep breath, I looked at them. "So, we need to talk" I said making them all look at me slightly confused and worried.

"But first, let's go inside" I said and went in first, they followed behind shortly. "Is there something the matter Sera? Did we do something wrong?" Tora asked making me shake my head.

"None of you did nothing wrong, I just wanna talk" I said as saw the slight relief in their faces.

"What do you want to talk about?" Kei asked as we sat down on the floor. "About the suitors I'm having, the males I'm going to accept and the rules" I said making them nod.