013

An hour had pass since Lucas left, I hope that he was okay and that the village agreed to let me stay.

'Hm, I wonder where Lucas is? Is he done with talking to the chief?' I thought before I saw an Eagle flying towards us. I smiled and awaited for him to get down and shift.

"The village leader agreed" he said making me grin. "Great! Let's go now. Before the sun begins to set" I said as Tora shifted into his tiger form.

"Oh right, you still haven't eaten anything yet. There's some meat left, although it's a bit cold now. You can have it" I said making him nod with a smile.

He took the meat and began eating it as we walked, well they walked while I was riding behind Tora's back.

'Hm, I wonder what it will feel like to fly? Gotta ask Lucas for a ride next time' I thought as I looked around, seeing nothing but trees and some occasional animals like birds, or repltiles and a few deers.

And finally after an hour or so, we arrived at the village entrance where a few males gathered.

'It's alright Sera, take a deep breath and smile. Your a female, you should be confident' I thought as I held my chin high and puffed out my chest a bit.

'Yeah that's right! Your a female, and they are confident. Be it a half beast or a whole female' I smiled as we reached the entrance.

"Thank you for agreeing on letting me stay here for the night" I said and turned to the male who I assumed was the village chief.

He had mint green hair, light blue eyes and three stars on his hips. And like most males here in this world, he was fricking handsome.

"Rio, from the peacock tribe and the leader of this village" he introduced himself making me nod. 'Woah, so his from the peacock tribe' I blinked my eyes in slight surprise before I introduced myself.

"Sera, from the peacock tribe. This are my mates Tora and Kei" I pointed at both at them after I finished introducing myself. "And these two are my suitors" I gestured to Lucas and Archie.

Rio just nodded in response as he continued to stare at me, not until Tora growled at him. He looked away making me stiffle a laugh.

"Feel free to pick any unclaimed den to stay for the night" He said before leaving. I can't hold it anymore and let a soft chuckle escape my lips as Tora began to walk again.

'I never read about this village in the novel before, or maybe it wasn't mentioned. There are hundreds of village scattered throughout the whole continent' I thought as I looked around the village.

Unlike the village where I left, most of the houses were made out of wood. As I continue to look around, I can see that some females were beginning to go out of their homes to check what the commotion was about.

'Hm, the village looks nice. Maybe I can stay for a few days instead of just tonight' I thought and turned to Lucas.

"Lucas, can you tell the village chief I changed my mind and I want to stay here for a couple of days, or maybe even settle here" I said making him nod.

He then left to go and talked to the chief. "This one looks unclaimed" Archie said as he sniffed around a house.

Like most houses here, it was also made of wood. It was a two story house and it even had a tree in the yard.

"What do you say Sera? Do you want this house or do you want to find another one?" Kei asked making me shake my head. "No, this one is fine" I said making him nod.

"Stay here with Archie, we'll clean the house first" He said as Tora layed down and I got off him. "But I wanna help" I puffed my cheeks at them.

"No, we'll do it. There's a lot of dust in that house. You might start coughing" Tora shifted making me huff as I made my way to Archie. "Fine" I mumbled as I sat down under the tree and Archie shifted to his panther form and layed besides me.