026

Silence fell upon all of us as soon as those words left Kyle's mouth.

That was until a dangerous growl came from Tora and Archie. "What did you just say? Do you think our female is someone who will abort her cubs?!" Archie growled. From the looks of it, he was ready to shift and teach this fox a lesson he won't forget.

Seeing this, Kyle's eyes widen as he quickly explained. "No! Of course not! I just thought about it because you have those fruits" he said as he pointed at the fruits Kali was holding.

Kali looked at him with wide eyes as he dropped the fruit on the ground. "What?" My mouth hung open as I stared at the fruit.

"Yes, please don't misunderstand female. I just thought about it because of the fruits. Those are coco apples. Those fruits are used by females who want to abort the cubs. They don't taste bitter like herbs so they prefer those" Kyle explained as he nervously looked at my mates who were staring daggers at him.

I was sure if I wasn't standing there, they would have already ripped him apart. "H... How dare that darn leopard!" I sneered and turned around.

"Find him! I want him dead! Who does he think he is to try and harm me and my cubs!" I growled.

Before any of them can react, Carlos shifted in his beast form and took off. Ready to find Dylan, and probably beat him up before bringing him to me.

While Carlos left, me and my other mates were left standing outside the hut. I bit him lips as I glared at the direction where Carlos took off.

'How dare than leopard. I'm guessing his someone's mate as no male would be idiotic enough to harm a female' I thought as I put a hand on my belly.

"Sera? Don't worry. I'm sure Carlos can find him" Kei tried to reassured me as my other mates surrounded me.

"It would be best if you don't stress yourself female. It would be bad for your cubs" Kyle reminded me. I sighed and nodded in understanding.

"Let's go to the village center. I want to know who's mate he is" I huffed as Tora quickly scooped me up. The others then followed after us as Tora began walking towards the village center.

When we got there, countless beastmen were gathering around. "What's going on here?" Rio asked, although most of us can clearly know what was happening.

A tiger male who was close by turned to us and explained. "A snake beastman is beating up your female's leopard suitor" He explained as he gave me a small bow in acknowledgement.

"Carlos, don't kill him yet! I want to know who's mate he is! How dare a male like him try to harm me, a pregnant female!" I shouted loud enough for everybody to hear.

I heard several gasp and growls coming from the crowd. And soon enough, whispers began to rise around the crowd.

"Who's mate is he?"

"What kind of male would do that?!"

"His putting the leopard clan into shame"

"Poor Sera, I hope she and her cubs are alright"

"He might be a mate of someone who's jealous of Sera"

Whispers were coming from both females and males alike as they stared at the leopard who was currently held in a tight wrapped by a giant snake.

I didn't need to be a male with good hearing senses to hear the faint sound of bones breaking.

"Are all the females here?" I asked and looked at the females, seeing that almost all of them were here. This also included Cassie.