002

When we arrived inside his home, I quickly noticed that he didn't have much except a few furs and grass as a bed and some other furs, probably his clothes.

"I'm sorry I don't have that much yet" he said as he set me down and sractch his head slightly.

"There's no need to apologize" I gently smiled at him. "We can just add a few things in the future, and I want this house to be clean" I said and turned to look at the house again.

"Can you go and grab me a basin of water? And maybe some unused cloths too. I'm gonna clean this house if I'm sleeping on it" I said and he immediately complyed my request.

While I waited, I sat down in the corner and gathered my thoughts. 'So, first thing is find a clean house which is mostly done. We need to just clean this house' I nodded to myself with a small sigh.

Soon, Tora came back with a basin of water and some unused furs. "Thank you" I smiled before I kneeled down and soaked the cloth in water before I began to clean the floor.

"Wait! Let me do it! A female should never work!" Tora frantically said as he tried to take the cloth from me. "No, I wanna do it. If you want to help, go and change the grass from you bed" I pointed at the grass on the bottom of the furs.

He seemed reluctant at first until I huffed and crossed my arms and look at him. "Yes! I'll go and change it immediately" he said and took of running again.

This made me giggle a bit. 'Being a female really has its perks. You can order your males around and they won't even question it. No male wants to earn the ire of their female' I continued working on the the floor before moving to the wall.

"Huff, finally I'm done" I muttered as I stood up. It was just in time for Tora to come back carrying a few grass and a dead gazelle on his shoulder.

"I don't know what kind of meat you would like so I bought you this. Females enjoy then because they're soft and a bit chewy to eat" he explained as he set down the gazelle.

"Mhm alright" I smiled as washed my hands with the remaining clean water. "Oh right! Can you cook it with some herbs and salt?" I asked making him gaze at me worriedly.

"Are you sick or something? Should I get you to the healer?" He said but I just shake my head. "No, I'm not sick. I just enjoy eating my meat with herbs" I clarified to him as he set down the grass inside.

"Oh, well I'll cook it with herb if you'd like" he said making me nod with a small smile. "Yes please" I nodded.

As he began to make fire, I instructed him on what herbs to put. And when he finished putting the herbs in the meat, he put it in the fire and began to cook it.

Just with the aroma, I can already feel my mouth watering. And it seems like I wasn't the only one since I saw Tora gulping down his saliva.

Letting out a quite giggle I looked around. "How many females are there in the village?" I asked as I turned my attention back at Tora.

"We have about 15 females here, and only two of them are whole females" he said as he looked at the meat if it was already cooked or not.

"So does that mean, if you include me and the other female earlier. There are 17 females here now?" I asked as he nodded in conformation.

"How about the males? How many males are there in this village?" I tilt my head a bit at him. "About 1,000 males" he answered making me slightly nod.

'So even if all the females here have 30 mates, it'll only add up to 510. There's still about 490 males left unmated' I thought with a small sigh.

"It's done" Tora said, snapping me out of my thoughts. He carefully sliced into into much smaller pieces before handling it to me with a leaf as a plate.

"Thank you" I thanked him before I carefully blow a piece and ate it. "Mhm, it's yummy" I smiled at him and continued to eat my food.

"You should it too, I won't be able to finish all of that" I said and pointed at the remaining meat. "Females should eat first, what's left in there food will be given evenly to her mates" Tora explained as he continue to look over the food.

With a small pout, I stopped eating. "I won't eat if you won't" I huffed making him look at me before nodding.

He then began eating too, making me smile. "So, does it taste good?" I asked as I ate another piece of meat.

"Mhm!" He nodded as he gobbled up a few meat at once. This action of his made me laugh a bit.

"Sera! There you are!" Cassie called out as she was being carried by Jason. "Cassie" I smiled at her before returning my attention back at my food.

"Oh? What are you eating?" She curiously asked. "Gazelle meat" I shrugged and quickly finished my food. "Oh, alright" she nodded at me before she turned her attention to Tora and I can see a small blush creeping on her face.

"Who's he?" She asked as she glanced at me before returning her attention back to Tora. "My mate" I answered making her look at me with slightly wide eyes.

"Your mate?" She asked and I hummed in response. "Yeah, his my mate just like that wolf who's carrying you. His your mate right?" I raised a brow at her.

"Huh? Oh yes!" She turned to Jason and nodded at me again. "Yes! His my mate Jason. A three star wolf" she said and I can feel that she was a bit proud because of it.

"Oh alright, this is Tora. A three star tiger" I introduced Tora before be can say something else.

"Oh, alright. Well then I just wanna where you are" she smiled before leaving. 'Huh? Well that was weird, Cassie never visited Sera at the original plot. Did the plot altered a bit?' I blinked in surprise.

'Wait, it didn't right?' I worriedly thought as I gaze at Cassie's retreating figure. "Does that female bother you?" Tora suddenly asked making me look at him.

"Huh? Oh no!" I gave him a smile before shaking my head. "Once your done, let's change the grass underneath the furs and go to the river. I want to take a bath before going to sleep" I said making him nod as he quickly finished his food.

'I really hope me coming here instead of the original Sera wouldn't alter the plot. But if that did happen, I might as well look for strong males to protect me' I sighed and look around again.

'But if I don't become the villainess, who is it gonna be?' I blinked as I thought about this. 'Let's just hope the villainess is easy to deal with' I huffed and stood up before going to the pile of grass began taking them out.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏