032

"You know, since we're now talking about security we should probably built walls around the village" I said once we reached the topic of security of the females and cubs in each family.

"Walls? Like the one's surrounding the cities?" Fara asked making me hum. "That was, we can add at least more security around the village. With having males volunteer to guard and patrol around.

Those males can also be replace by other males every now and then to have some rest and return to their females" I said making them all think about it for a moment.

"Mhm, it is true that adding a wall here can add protection for us and the cubs. Especially now that cold season is coming in a few weeks" Serenity said making the others agree.

"But what can we use to build them? I once saw that the city use rocks. But do we have time for those?" A female questioned.

"We can temporarily use wood, or bamboo to build the walls" I answered. "That's great! With additional protection, we can at least rest assured that the rootless beast can't get us easily" Another female said after swallowing the meat her bear mate fed her.

"I'll assign some males to cut and bring bamboos later" Rio said, making me look at him and smile.

"That would be great! The sooner we can built them the better" I grinned at him before returning my attention back to the other female's and joined in their conversation about what's the best fruit to eat during cold season.

∘∘∘∘∘

"Bye Sera! See you tomorrow! And bring your chubby cubs again! I like playing with them!" Bailey waved goodbye to me as Gray carried her back to their den.

"Hear that cubs? She said your cute! Which is correct. You've got it from mommy, it makes me so proud" I puffed my chest a bit and held my chin high as the Tora carried me and Kali carried the cubs who were in the basket, looking at me.

The three of them then began meowing and letting our small roars. I turned to Archie to ask what they were saying.

He looked at his cubs and chuckled before turning to me again. "They say they knew they look cute. And they also like playing with Bailey and the other female's cubs" He said making me hum.

Minutes later we arrived at the den. The cubs the began roaring and meowing again. "They're hungry, aren't they?" I asked making Archie nod.

"Alright" I nodded as I took the basket from Kali. I then went upstairs and went to the bedroom and pulled my tops down, and picked up Uno and Tres.

I then began feeding them, humming a small tune while I did so. "You cubs are sure getting heavier as days pass" I muttered as I looked at the two on my hands and at Dos who was still in the basket.

Once they were both done, I put them back on the basket and took Dos and began feeding him.

"Hmm, yeah a blanket sounds nice. Especially with cold season coming" I mumbled to myself before thinking all the materials I need.

"Sewing cotton will be much easier than sewing furs" I said to myself and looked at Dos.

'I probably should make them a small blanket' I thought as Dos finally pulled away, indicating he was done.

I then put him back with his brothers and they began cuddling each other, before eventually falling asleep.

"Tora, Lucas" I called out and seconds later they both arrived. "Yes?" They both ask. "Can you two go gather me some cotton? And I need a lot of them" I said making them both tilt their heads in confusion.