011

I nervously shifted in my spot as Bailey's mother, Rose, looked at me up and down. Tora and the rest stood behind me.

"Hm, at least your a whole female. My cub made a good choice" she nodded before looking away.

"You can go now" she waved her hands and I did what I was told. "My mother can be like that sometimes, don't mind her" Kei said making me nod.

I then sat down on an empty campfire, not far from Bailey was. "I'll go get you some meat" Kei said before walking away.

I then turned to my two new soon to be males. "Alright, let's get through this again. My name is Sera from the peacock tribe. I have two mates as for now.

Both of you will court me as suitors for now until I have accepted you. You can come with us later to know where I live" I stated as both of them listened carefully.

"I also have a few rules but that will be said when you have become my official mate" I added making them nod again.

"It might take a day or two before I accept and mate with you. Would that be okay?" I tilted my head making them nod yet again.

"Great" my lips curled into a smile but soon frowned when I saw Cassie walking towards us. 'What does she want now?' I thought and blinked in surprise when she stood behind Lucas and suddenly wrapped her hands around him.

Lucas eyes widen in surprise and looked at me pleadingly as he frantically shaked his head. My lips curled into a scowl as I glared at Cassie.

"Cassie! Don't you know it's indecent to suddenly hug a mate who already has a mate or female they like?" I frowned as Lucas stood up and walked over to me.

Cassie let out a small squeak as she almost tripped over when Lucas stood up. Jason luckily grabbed her in time and snarled at Lucas.

"My female could have gotten hurt!" He snapped making me glare at him. "And she wouldn't have gotten hurt if she didn't suddenly hugged him like that!" I sneered as I took a step forward.

"Now leave! Your ruining my evening!" I yelled with a frown. My frustration and disappointment bubbling up as I look at Cassie.

"I can't believe a female like you would be so desperate for males to the point of trying to seduce another females male" Bailey snorted.

"I probably should warn my mates not to get close to you. You might also try to seduce them" She added as she turned her head to her males.

"You heard me? Once you see her just stay away from her" she narrowed her eyes at them and her mates immediately nod in agreement to her words.

"I probably should warn the others too. You might do that to them too" she sniggered making Cassie scowl.

"What is wrong with you Cassie? You were never like this before, it's like you changed when we got here" I shaked my head making her scoff.

"Just leave please, your ruining my night" I looked away from her. "You heard her, leave" Tora growled at them.

"You probably should just go, when it comes down to a fight Sera's mate will surely win. She has a five star beast while you just have a four star" Bailey said as she looked at Cassie.

Cassie didn't say anything else but walked away. "Great, what a way to ruin my night" I rubbed my forehead in frustration.

"Sera, are you okay? She didn't do anything to you right?" Kei immediately asked when he got by my side holding a leaf with some meat.

"I'm alright" I muttered with a sigh. "Her reputation here in the village will surely be ruined. Especially with the females" Bailey said making me turn to her.