022

[ meanwhile.... ]

"Ugh! Out of all the Villages we can arrived at, it had to be the village where that bitch is!" Cassie scowled as she entered the temporary den given to them.

"Cassie, we can just avoid her. I'll make sure you won't see her that much" Jason said as he tried to comfort her mate.

Cassie just slapped his hand away and glared at the ground. Jason looked dejected and just stayed on the side, afraid of upsetting his mate any further than she already is.

"Tsk, how annoying" she grumbled before heading to the bedroom to rest.

[ back to Sera ]

"So, that blonde female earlier is the protagonist of a story in your world?" Rio asked, still a bit confused after the story I told them.

"Yes" I nodded and waited for them to ask any more question. When a few minutes pass and they didn't ask any questions I raised a brow.

"Your gonna believe me?" I blinked in confusion as they nodded. "Yes of course, I don't see any reason why you should lie about this" Rio said making me smile.

"Mhm" I hugged both of them, the other also finally went inside after finally hearing me finish talking to Rio and Kali.

"See? You don't have to worry about that in the future. We'll protect you no matter what, be it from stronger males or that female" Tora said as he pulled me into a hug once I pulled away from the previous hug.

"Mhm!" I hummed in response before a knock was heard on the door. Rio was the first to stand up and he then went straight to the door.

I couldn't really hear what they were saying or it was he was talking to so I turned to one of my males, silently asking for an explanation.

Archie saw me and smiled. "They're talking about the bonfire later. Bailey and the other female agree to stay here" He explained making my eyes lit up at the mention that Bailey was going to stay here.

'Maybe I can stay here instead of going to the city. Maybe I'll go there once in a while' I nodded as Rio walked back inside.

"I'm sure you heard what we were talking about?" He asked making me shake my head. "No I didn't but Archie told me" I said as Tora shifted me in his lap to make me more comfortable.

Rio nodded and sat back down. We all then went silent, just enjoying each other's company.

"I wanna take a bath" I grumbled after a few seconds later. "I made you some new  clothes the other day, they're made from fox fur" Tora said making me smile.

"I can't wait for the bonfire later! I really need to catch up with Bailey" I said as Kei scooped me up and head to the door, the others followed after us except for Tora who went to grab my new clothes.

'Hm, maybe I should ask her for suggestions on names. Or maybe her opinions on the names I already picked for my babies' I gently patted my stomach and leaned back on Kei.

[••••• ]

Another week has past and my stomach was a bit bigger now. About two or three weeks more and I'll be expecting some cubs.

The smoked meat also went well because up until now the meat still hasn't spoiled. "We should introduce the smoking method to the village, cold season is coming in a month" I said as I inspect the meat that Tora held.

"Mhm, your right. This will be a great help. We also need more meat as we are sure you'll be giving birth during the cold season" Rio said making the others agree.