029

∘∘∘∘

"Sera! I'm glad you can come" Bailey greeted me as soon as she saw me. "Yep, I asked my mates to bring me here" I giggled as I hugged her.

"And I see you didn't bring all your mates, and your cubs" she said as she looked at my mates. "Mhm, it'll be too noisy here so I just left Kali, Tora and Kei to guard them" I said as I looked at the others who were with me.

"Do you think you'll be able to find some new mates?" She asked making me chuckle as I shake my head. "I don't know" I shrugged.

"I'm sure you'll have a lot of suitors flocking around you. Especially when your so pretty and kind" Fara said as she smiled at me, the other female's followed after her.

I smiled and waved at the other's who smiled back. "Come on now. Let's sit over there" Serenity said as she grabbed my hand and gently tugged me to where most of the females where.

I glanced back at my mates, who can only sigh as they watched me being dragged to where the rest of the females were.

"I hope I can get a new males today. They all look strong" Bailey muttered as she looked around the males from the Blackwood city.

"I'm sure you can get some new ones Bailey" I said making her smile as she looked back at me.

"Since most of the females are here, let us start our competition!" Rio announcement which earned several excited roars from the single males.

The first to fight was a leopard male against a fox male. The battle was a bit exciting to watch as they were neck to neck even if the fox was a star lower than the leopard.

In the end, the fox won. Many of the females cheered for the fox as he stood there and looked at them.

He looked at the females before his gaze landed on Fara. I can feel a smile creep up on my lips as he approached Fara before shifting.

"Female, I would like to be your male. Will you accept me?" He asked after shifting. Fara looked at him up and down before nodding.

"Alright" she said making the male smile as he walked over to her, still naked. You know what I got used to since coming in to his world? Is that you'll find males just roaming around naked sometimes.

These males have so shame, and will even show how big they are just to impress a female they like.

Soon, fight after fight started. Many males entered the competition in hopes of gaining the attention of the female they fancy. Some males even tried to approach me but I turned them down.

That was until a peacock male went against a  lion male. The peacock clearly had the advantage since he was a six star while the Lion was just a three star. He can also fly up to avoid the lion's attack while also leaving small yet deep scratches on the lion.

Soon the lion fell on the floor panting hard with coutless scratches and wounds on it's body.

The peacock then shifted, tied a cloth over his lower part before walking to me. I can hear Fara and the other female's squeal in excitement when the peacock stop in front of me.

"Female, I am Xavier. A male from the peacock clan. I would like to court you female, will you allow me?" He introduced himself.

'Wait, isn't he the white peacock I saw when I first arrived here?' I blinked in surprise as I looked at him.

Just like his peacock form, his human appearance was gorgeous. Most men here are handsome but it's a different level when we're speaking about Peacocks and Merfolks. They're known to have the most beautiful females and handsome males.

His human form and silvery white hair and matching silver eyes. He was also a six star so that's a plus point. And you can tell just by his aura that he was an important person.. Er..  Beastman. A beastman who you wouldn't want to be your enemy.

"Yes, I will allow it. I will observe first you can truly fit in with my family or not" I said, almost in a trance at how gorgeous and handsome he was.

He grinned at me and went behind me and just stood there along with the other chosen males by the other female's as we continued on watching the fights.

∘∘∘∘∘

The fights have finally stopped and there a few lucky beastmen who were choosen by the females.

Bailey gained three new mates and so did her mother. While Fara and the others had two or three new mates, while I only had one.

"Come on, I'll introduce you first to my other males" I said as I turned to Xavier. We then walked towards where Archie, Carlos, Lucas and Rio were waiting.

The four of them looked at me with adoring smile and fondness while it disappeared when they stared at Xavier.

"So... This is my new suitor Xavier" I introduced Xavier and looked at my males reaction. Sure they were glaring at him but none of them made a move, not even Carlos.

"At least his a six star" Carlos grumbled before turning his attention to me. His tail gently wrapped around my waist and he pulled me closed to him.

"I didn't expect that a prince from the Autumn city would be here" Archie said as he looked at Xavier.

My eyes went slightly wide at what he said and I turned my attention to Xavier. "Your a prince?!" I asked making him nod.

"Wait, isn't autumn city a big city? There are countless beautiful females there. So why pick me?" I curiously asked.

"Your not spoiled like them and you smell much more nicer than them. You hair looks more kept than them and you treat all of your males equally, unlike most females" Xavier said making me absently nod.

"Oh, well alright. How about we eat now so we can go home?" I turned to my males after a few seconds of silence. They all nodded as Carlos slithered over to our campfire.

"What do you want to eat? There's some lamb, rabbit, tiger, and boar meat being served" Rio asked as Carlos sat me down besides him.

"Hm, I'd like some lamb and rabbit meat. Can you also bring me some fruits along the way? Thanks" I smiled at him as he stood up and and went to pick some fruits and meat for me.

"So Xavier. Tell me more about yourself. At least I know something's about you" I gave a small smile towards Xavier.

"Well, as you heard from your pathern mate. I am a prince from the Autumn city. A large scale city with over 100 females and over 12,000 males in total.

I am the first chick (I mean his a bird right? So it's only reasonable to call him a chick and not a cub) in my litter. I'm the only one who had white feather, hence she tend to spoil me" He said with a small smile.

"Oh well, I think you already know my name but oh well. I'm Sera, a whole female from the peacock clan.

And these are my mates" I gestured to Archie and the others and began introducing them one by one.

"This is Carlos, a snake beastman as you can see. His a male I just accepted earlier this morning, that's why you can't see his mark yet" I said and patted Carlos on the shoulder with a smile.

"And these are my jgher males. Archie and Lucas, and you already know the other one Rio. My other mates are at home, watching and guarding over my cubs" I said making him nod in understanding.

"And who's the father of the cubs?" He curiously asked as he looked at my males. "Archie" i pointed over to Archie with a proud smile.

Just then Rio came back, holding a leaf with meat and another one with fruits. "Here's yours, I'll go get some for me and the others" Rio said as he handed me the fruits and left again before I can utter a thank you to him.

"You should eat first. You need it because the cubs might need feeding when you get back" Archie said making me hum.

I then began eating while continuing the talk with Xavier.

•••••

Heyy!! This chapter is a few words short in 1500 so sorry for that. Been a rough week after exams but I hope you guys enjoy it!