Marriage... a sacred bond

The morning brought a new and joyful hope in their life... to their astonishment. They had not wished for it, but the vibes they had been feeling around each other were so tranquilizing and at peace.

The enchanting early morning light today was so soothing vibrant... he got awestruck by his own surrounding's beauty... his beauty, sleeping peacefully in his arms, forgetting their surroundings. They spent whole night at beach talking each other, sharing their pains, their memories, their feelings whole heartedly, that didn't even realise when deep slumber engulfed them taking to their dream land.

Naina stirred when bright rays tease her tender hourglass cheeks, making it even more glow in auroral. A new fire seemed to start within her, lit by the hot intensity and his unwavering gaze. Every memory of last night came back to her mind, how they both confessed their love and spent time together first time in alone.

She raised her head from his chest to his eyes just to confirm he was wide awake gazing at her with amusement. She tried to move away but he pulled her closed making their bodies collides, "good morning wifey..." he said snuggling her upto him more.

Her cheeks reddened more replying softly, "morning hubby..." she placed a soft kiss on his cheeks making him smile.

Naina sitting back said, "I think ab humein chalna chahiye... aaj marriage bhi hai aur saare functions church mein hone hai toh we have to go there to check all preparations..." since she was the wedding planner for whole marriage, she has organized the post wedding reception nearby church.

Sameer stood up giving her hand, "ya, let's go... I already asked Sagar and Seher to go there early... and all other preparations are done, so you don't need to worry for anything..." he was all awaked long back and seeing her sleeping so peacefully he sent message to all team members to do all preparations, also assigning his own personal team to help them.

Naina chuckled giving a tight peck on his lips, "aapko pata hai aap duniya ke best husband aur sabse best Papa ho..."

Sameer, "ofcourse jiske paas itani pyaari dream girl aur Angel hongi voh toh sabse best hoga hi na... lekin sach kahun I am really missing my Angel... kal se usase mila nahin toh lagta hai jaise kuchh adhura adhura sa hai..." he said missing her little munchkin so much.

Naina smiled pinching his cheeks, "aww... my baby is missing his baby... you know aapka toh pata nahin but sometimes I am feeling jealous of you two... lagta hai ek dusre ke saath aap donon toh mujhe bhool hi jaate ho... agar kal raat maine roka nahin hota toh aap toh ghar vaapas jaana chahte the... mujhe laga aap mere saath akele time spent karna chahte ho..." she said making cute pout walking ahead showing fake anger.

Sameer smiled seeing her cute grumpy face, followed her quickly holding her circling his hand on her waist from back. He pulled her back instantly hitting her back with his strong chest, "aap toh hum donon ki jaan ho, toh bhala aapke bina hum kaise akele rah sakte hai..."

Keeping his chin on her shoulder he inhaled her fragrance, "agar Angel mera dil hai toh tum uss dil ki dhadkan ho... agar voh mere dil ka sukoon hai toh uss sukoon ki wajah tum ho... I can't tell you Naina ki jab tum aur Angel mere paas hote ho toh lagta hai maine duniya jeet li ho... na koi aur tamanna, na khwahish..."

Naina supressing her laughter said stroking gently his hair, "saaf saaf kahiye na ki kal se Angel ko nahin dekha toh uski yaad aa rahi hai... promise mujhe bilkul bura nahin lagega..."

Sameer stiffed parted away turned her facing him, "thanks Naina... tumne kitni aasani se mere dil ki baat samajh li... aisa nahin ki mujhe tumhare saath rehne ka man nahin tha lekin Angel kal saari raat humse dur thi toh bas I was missing her..."

Naina smiled cupping his face leaning it close to hers, "toh jaaiye aur mil aaiye apni laadli se... abhi marriage hai toh mein yahaan ka kaam dekh lungi... phir lunch tak mein bhi free ho jaaungi toh ghar par milenge..." she understood how much he was missing her but being the whole in-charge of this resort, she can't leave in between.