Her Savior

Naina to avoid all ridiculous thoughts about Sharad, engrossed herself in work... she worked till late evening until all staff left... she noticed even Sameer was also left with Pandit for a meeting... a big relief for her as she doesn't want to face him any more... telling him about Sharad is totally out of question for her....

Even after what all happened in front of Preeti, Naina doesn't have courage left to meet her now... she knew until she herself will not say, Preeti will not ask anything, but how will she face her... Preeti starts considering her as her sister but till now Naina didn't get perfect time to tell her about herself... Preeti was already going through an emotional trauma and Naina doesn't want to add more at this moment...

Before leaving from office, Pandit informed that they will send a car for her to go back home which she accepted without any argument... she doesn't feel like to deny Pandit every time seeing his supportive nature... but somehow from corner of her heart she knew it's all Sameer, who is doing all this for her... but not ready to show-off...

It was all dark outside when finally, she wrapped up her desk... taking elevator, she came down straight at basement parking area finding it all vacant... even guard was not seen anywhere at this point of time... she initially planned to call Pandit to check for car but drop the idea... seems he must have forgotten it, so let it be... she is used too of going by bus...

Naina walked towards the exit gate feeling bit strange as the entire building is of Maheshwari group and had very high-level security... she had seen guards always available but today no one was there... sensing something wrong she quickened her steps to leave the isolated area... since after she come across with Sharad, a strange fear encased into her heart sensing something wrong going to happen, making her shiver...

Walking fast she was about to reach close to exit gate when feel someone following her... she turned and shocked to see the person standing in front of her, smiling shamelessly... again...

She shouted on him instantly, "tum... tum phir se aa gaye... dekho mein akeli hun iska matlab yeh nahin ki tum mujhe pareshaan karoge... tum nahin gaye toh mein shor macha dungi... mein darrti nahin tumse..." she gets frustrated with Sharad for chasing her like mad...

Sharad shouts, "chup... bohot jubaan chalne lagi hai tumhari... jab mere ghar mein thi toh awaaz bhi nahin nikalti thi aur ab dekho... vaise mujhe koi shok nahin hai tumhare pichhe aane ka... mujhe tumse kuchh jaruri kaam hai, bas voh kar do toh mein tumhari taraf mud kar bhi nahin dekhunga..." he said carelessly forgetting what all he had done with her in past ruining her life and image

Naina giving him a disgusting look said, "tumhein jara bhi sharam nahin aati yeh sab kehte huye.. tumne jo mujhe dhokha diya uske baad mujhse koi bhi ummid kaise rakh sakte ho tum... iss baar mein tumhari baaton mein nahin aane wali... samjhe tum... vaise bhi mera jitna bura tum kar sakte the kar chuke... ab mere paas barbaad hone ke liye bhi kuchh nahin bacha jo mein tumse darun..."

Sharad fumed in anger seeing her replying on his face bluntly... keeping his anger in control he lowered his tone to convince her, "dekho Naina, baat ko samjho tum... mein bohot jyaada  pareshaan hun aaj kal... meri job chali gayi hai aur tum jaanti hi ho ki meri wife pregnant hai... mujhe paiso aur kaam ki sakht jarurat hai... mujhe pata chala hai ki tum iss Maheshwari Company mein achchhi post par ho aur tumhari yahaan chalti bhi hai... mein apna business shuru karna chahta hun toh tum apne boss se kah kar mujhe agar ek contract dilwa dogi toh mera naam market mein aa jayega... isase mera business ek dum se chal padega ... bas mujhe aur kuchh nahin chahiye tumse... uske baad mein palat kar bhi tumhari taraf nahin dekhunga...." he said having no shame in his eyes...

Naina feels disgusted hearing him, "aur tumhein lagta hai mein tum jaise dhokhebaaj ko apni company mein recommend karungi jo kisi ke bharose ke laayak nahin... tumhari fitrat mein dhokha hai aur mein tum par kabhi trust nahin kar sakti... samjhe tum..." she shouted back on him...