First Gift

At hospital, during midnight Naina's sleep disturbed feeling uneasy with her nightmares... she was shivering slightly with cold drops of dampness on her forehead... in her semi-conscious state, she could sense somebody else's presence next to her, but at that moment her terrible wound pain took precedence over anything else... she felt someone's hand on her forehead caressing softly to calm her.... feeling warmth of someone's closeness, a soft smile crept on her face and she dozed off again peacefully without any more restlessness...

She stays for next few days in hospital being treated with best medical facilities available... Bela was altogether with her and take care of her like her own daughter... Naina felt a great bonding with her and chatted whole heartedly.... even feel glad that she was with her all the time when she was so restless with her nightmares oblivious of the fact that who was taking care of her actually... Sameer purposely request Bela to not to inform her about his visits at mid night...

Kamya too visits her daily and spend good time together... but Naina's eyes keep searching for someone else... though he daily visit to see her but unfortunately either she was sleeping or spending time with Kamya... he usually left seeing her from outside the window without her knowledge during daytime but ensure to visit her daily late night after she slept peacefully to spend time, seeing her closely...

She gets sad thinking, "he doesn't even come back once to see me... I know he must be busy, and I am no one for him... I should not expect much... why will he waste his precious time to come and spend time with me..."

Naina woke up early morning and after getting freshen up with Bela's help she came out from washroom seeing him sitting there in room... she was not expecting him to be here in early hours but a soft smile crept on her face seeing him after two days...

Sameer co-incidentally didn't get time to visit her last night so decided to meet her before going office... Sameer looked at her and relaxed seeing her much better now... Bela helped her to sit back on bed and left out from the ward giving them privacy....

Naina feeling shy didn't get courage to looked at him when he turned to her, "I asked doctor and he is ready to discharge you today... get ready in evening... I will come to pick you up..." he said in his usual tone and left out from room...

He was informed by Bela that Naina doesn't like to stay back in hospital and feeling very restless... he assured Doctor to take good care of her at home and took permission for discharge before time...

Sameer met with Bela outside and discussed with her about her health and progress when Pandit went inside to see Naina...

She smiled seeing him, "mujhe aapko thanks kehna tha... mujhe pata chala aapne mujhe blood donate kiya tha..."

He came close to her keeping his hand on her head, "ab toh hum donon mein ek hi khoon hai toh bhala ek behen apne bhai ko thanks kaise bol sakti hai..." he said with a wide smile on his face...

Naina asked hesitantly, "did you get the details of who attacked on him... I mean is it still danger for him..." she was still scared knowing how Sameer tighten the security in hospital around her... but what about him? as far as she was aware the attack was on Sameer... is he safe now?

Pandit smiled seeing her concern for him, patted his head, "you don't get worry about all these things... we are here to handle it... you just take care of yourself... till the time I am here, no one can harm you both... but sorry uss din agar mujhe tumhara dhyaan rehta toh tumhein yun chot nahin lagati... I was totally unaware ki tum car se baahar aa jaaogi..." his eyes got brimmed recalling how she was badly hurt...

Naina smiled to comfort him, "ismein aapki koi galti nahin... bas mein darr gayi thi toh kuchh soch hi nahin paayi aur yeh sab.... but I am fine now, so no need to worry..."