Sharing..?

Naina lowered her eyes shyly, stepped slowly towards the car and sat down next to him on back seat... his eyes were glued to her without blinking... her exquisite suit outlined her slender figure perfectly... she looked phenomenal in western outfit with open hair and slight make-up... he realized how beautiful she is.... irresistible...

Pandit coughed to pull him out of his trance when he realized how shamelessly he was staring her making her so much uncomfortable... he instantly turned his face to other side looking outside... his sudden changed cold reaction makes Naina even more nervous....

Naina in her mind, "mujhe pata tha yeh western outfit mujhpar achchha nahin lagega... tabhi aise ghoor rahe the... aur ab munh pher liya... isase achchha toh mein apni kurti mein hi thi... aaj pakka daant padegi... party mein kahin mera majaak na ban jaaye... kanhaji please bacha lena... kyun mein hi hamesha aisi musibat mein phans jaati hun... aapko kabhi taras nahin aata apni iss masoom bachchi par..." she makes a cute pout cursing herself to agree Sunaina in wearing such clothes and makes him annoyed... Sameer glanced her with corner of his eyes getting more difficult to control his raging emotions...

The door closed and they left for the party venue... her faint perfume mixed with her body fragrance filled the space in the car... it was very light but refreshing... he feels comfortable and subconsciously breathed harder to restrain himself going close to her...

Naina was sitting on one corner trying to maintain as much as possible distance from him... she was already nervous for going to attend such party added to his reaction made her more confused and distressed...

Seeing her in such state he realized her nervousness... thinking of this, he smiled sarcastically looking outside, said in harsh tone, "behave properly in party... don't forget your purpose of going there... don't do anything which can spoil my name and reputation there... otherwise..."

Naina got stunned for a moment and realized his earlier humiliation... she reprimand herself to think that he might noticed her looks or compliment her... to get rid of her thoughts she focused her attention back on the meeting and project... her expression changed relaxed, calm and confident now, focusing more on the task given... Sameer too smiled seeing the confident look on her pretty face now...

Pandit seeing the changed expression of Sameer and how he keep staring her from corner of his eyes, grinned widely... he knew that none of them will take any initiative to talk with each other... he played the music in car to lighten the atmosphere making them both shocked and bit awkward... the song was actually depicting their confusion they had for each other...

Sameer – deeply in love with her but not ready to accept and confess...

Naina – doesn't know about her feelings but wants to stay in this relation...

Ajnabi mujhko itna bata dil mera kyon pareshaan hai

Dekh ke tujhko aisa lage, Jaise barson ki pehchaan hai

Oh kitni bholi hai tu kitni nadaan hai

Dil ki baaton se anjaan hai....

Kya sochta hoon main kya chaahta hoon

Hai mushkil tujhe vo bataana

Maine suna hai ki mushkil bada hai

Dabi chaahaton ko chhupaana

Raaz tere sabhi khol degi abhi, In labhon pe jo muskaan hai

Ajnabi mujhko itna bata dil mera kyon pareshaan hai...

Kaise bataoon meri dhadkanon ko banaya hai kisne deewana

Begaane ko apna kehne lagi main, bana mera apna begaana