Blissful Moment

Naina woke up very late after a peaceful sound sleep... she opened her eyes feeling much better and sits back... she roamed around her eyes to see but found room empty, feeling sad that she missed the chance to see him... he must have already left for office... but finally smiled recalling how he scold her to sleep on bed placed for her only... she chuckled thinking, "laaye the toh ek baar khud se kah nahin sakte the.. Pandit bhaiya se kyun jhoot bulwaya... unhein kya laga mujhe samajh nahin aata... bade aaye Mr Akadu Maheshwari..." (name suggested by @khamoshdil 😜)

She heard a knock on the door and smiled widely seeing Bela coming inside... seeing her sitting on a separate bed, Bela looked at her surprisingly when Naina make an excuse, "voh chot ki wajah se mujhe akele sone ka man tha... toh yahaan aa gayi... unhein bhi meri wajah se aaraam nahin milta isliye..."

Bela advised her as an elder, "par apne pati se kyun duri... balki usey toh tumhara dhyaan rakhna chahiye tha na... aise kaise tumhein akele vahaan sone diya... agar kuchh jarurat pad jaati raat mein toh..." she was confused on their weird behavior... she had seen Sameer's visit to hospital almost daily night and taking care of her but he request her to not to tell to Naina... he always left from hospital before she awakes to keep it secret...

Naina smiled for her sake, "unhone toh kaha tha par maine hi bola... aap please unse kuchh mat kehna... vaise bhi mein ab theek hun... meri wajah se sab kitna pareshaan huye... ab toh sabko aaraam milna chahiye na..." she was not aware of her condition last night and how Sameer stayed back closely taking care of her... in usual at worst time of her nightmares she forget what all happened with her...

Bela agreed as doesn't want to interfere in their personal space... she helped her in freshen up and changing dress...

Naina gets ready when Bela asked, "beta tum sindoor kyun nahin lagati... mujhe pata hai tum naye zamane ke bachche ho par... par sindoor aur mangalsutra toh ek suhagan ki pehchaan hote hai na... yeh koi fashion ki cheez nahin..."

Naina recalled how Sameer strictly warned her to not to fill sindoor in her hairline as doesn't want their relation to reveal in front of world.... she smiled faintly looking down, "nahin voh.. actually, office jaana hota hai toh dhyaan nahin rehta... bas jyaada aadat nahin hai abhi... par koshish karungi aage se yaad rakhne ki..." she makes excuse as doesn't want to make her worried for their relation...

Naina knew that Bela consider Sameer as his son and now loves Naina also... she purposely hides that she always kept the sindoor box in her purse but never tried to put in as doesn't want to offend him anymore... it hurts but she has no choice...

Bela went down to get her breakfast in room as Naina was not allowed to go out as per Sameer's clear instructions... finding herself alone in room, Naina opened her purse and pulled out a small silver box of sindoor thinking, "baahar jaati hun toh sabse chhupana padta hai par aaj toh ghar par hi hun toh laga sakti hun.... yahaan koi nahin aur Sameerji bhi office gaye huye hai... unhone dekha toh gussa karenge par abhi voh nahin hai... vaise bhi kehte hai har suhagan ko sindoor lagana chahiye varna apshagun hota hai aur kuchh din pehle jo yeh attack hua... kuchh bhi ho sakta tha... 6 mahine hi sahi par yeh toh mera farz hai na..."

She smiled opening the lid and take the pinch of sindoor in her finger... her right shoulder was injured and tied with sling, she was unable to lift her hand and filled her maang... feeling pain and helpless she was on urge of cry when feels him around she lifted her face up.... she got shocked to see him at this hour of time, as in usual he is always in office at this time... she observed him always very punctual and organized...

She immediately closed her fist hiding it from him as doesn't want him to get upset on her... he pushed his wheelchair coming close to her looking straight into her eyes... he hold her wrist softly and open her fist, taking a pinch of sindoor he filled her hairline... they both keep looking at each other lost in their eyes...