Do Adhuri Zindagiyaan

Naina woke up early morning ... soon she gets ready and went out... as per her daily routine, she went to mandir and lit diya... after chatting with Chinni for quite a while she left for office without meeting with anyone in house... actually avoiding all of them...

For Sameer, she was nothing but just a gold digger... he starts behaving rudely and insulting her for no reason again...

For Karthik, though he spoke politely with her but knowing his differences with Sameer, she doesn't want to create more problems for her...

For Vishakha, since after their last night discussion, she doesn't want to face her anymore...

Reaching office, she starts her work avoiding all other thoughts coming in her mind... she is always be a workaholic person and she love her work, whatever it may be... at least no one can question on her hard-work and sincerity in this...

Her attention diverts seeing Sameer coming out from elevator with Pandit while talking with someone on phone... he ignored her presence like she is not even exist and went inside his cabin... taking a deep breathe she bring his coffee and went to his cabin... she kept the coffee mug on table and left getting no response from him, as expected...

Whole day passed avoiding each other... and Pandit being mediator passing messages and files for them... seeing Sameer taking care of her during her illness, he was expecting their relation to get smooth but now its again same as earlier... no one was taking initiative to talk or interact with each other...

By afternoon, Naina got the call from Preeti to join at lunch which she accepted whole heartedly... at Canteen, they bring their lunch and sit at their usual corner table... spending time with Preeti is getting the most enjoyable time for her now... forgetting all her pains and miseries...

Naina starts liking her carefree and bubbly nature... she is not like others who always busy in gossiping and finding mistake in others... she loves to spend time with her... although most of the time its only Preeti who speak but at least it's not giving her any tension... so better than others...

They both interrupted with continuous rings in Naina's phone, but she was avoiding it... Preeti took her phone and saw at screen, "yaar kisi Kamya ka phone hai... tu pick kyun nahin karti... dekh kitne phone aa rahe hai... lagta hai desperately tujhse baat karna chahti hai..."

Naina turned her phone in silent and said with a smile, "I know... she is my childhood friend... but today I am really in a big mess and not in mood to talk with any one... don't worry I will talk to her later..."

Naina was desperately needed some time to fix this new problem and doesn't want Kamya to suffer in between... trying to safeguard her from all mess...

Preeti smiled naughtily seeing her screen, "vaise bura mat manana... tujhe dekh kar lagta nahin ki yeh fashion ki putali teri dost hai... are you sure tu iske saath bachpan se hai... you know bachpan mein suna tha ki opposite attracts par tumhare case mein dekh bhi liya... I mean tu shakal se jitni seedhi saadi, masoom lagti hai yeh utani hi chaalak lomdi..." she laughed making fun of Kamya...

Naina hit slightly on her arm, "kuchh bhi haan... tu jaanti nahin meri Kamya ko... voh dikhne mein thodi alag hai mujhse par meri jaan basti hai us mein... aur uski mujh mein... maana hum donon ke status mein bohot farq hai par usne kabhi mujhe neecha nahin dikhaya... usey jara bhi ghamand nahin apne paiso ka... voh hamesha se meri sabse badi strength rahi hai... mere har sukh dukh mein usne mera saath diya hai..."

Preeti laughed stopping her, "arey baba... ab bas bhi kar... tu ne toh poora Kamya paath hi suna diya... par sach kahun, mujhe jaisa laga maine vaisa kah diya... well, she is your friend and until she didn't hurt you it's absolutely fine with me... don't mind but I am quiet possessive about my close ones, aur unko koi takleef de toh I know kaise akal theekane lagani hai..." she said with a serious threatening face...