Ek Duje Ke Liye

Sameer and Naina remain busy in office whole day completing all pending work which got stacked up in their absenteeism... even after getting busy, they never stop caring for each other... be it making his favorite coffee or to arrange and provide required files immediately in absence of Pandit, she was completely in a role of perfect wife alongside a thorough professional assistant for him...

Even if he is busy in his back-to-back meetings, he also never forgets to ensure she should have her lunch, her medicines on time... a short break to ensure she should take rest and not to over burden herself with lots of work... he never failed to notice a slight change in her face if she gets tired or gets uneasy for anything... they were away from work for so long and never wanted her to get over-burdened to lessen his work load...

Pandit called him and informed that meeting has happened with Preeti's paternal uncle but due to some legal formalities which are yet to be completed they must stay in Jaipur for one more day... he promises to complete everything on time and come back next day before party starts... he cannot afford to miss the most special day of their friends' life...

Sameer knowing Pandit won't be able to come back before tomorrow evening complete all pending arrangements alone by himself after sending Naina to take rest... he called his lawyer who has gone with Pandit to handle Preeti's case...

Sameer, "Mr Shah, I have not received the documents till now... I know you are busy, but I need it by tomorrow at any cost..." that was the biggest surprise he prepared for Naina to give after her proposal... he wanted to introduce her to the entire world with her true identity as his wife... Mrs Naina Sameer Maheshwari

Mr Shah assured him, "Mr Maheshwari, you don't worry... everything is ready and just some last-minute legal formalities are only pending which will be over by tomorrow morning... I asked my assistant to give the document to you tomorrow itself..."

Sameer relaxed with a deep sigh, "thanks Mr Shat but ensure it should reach to me only... you know I don't want anyone to know about these papers... I have not even informed Pandit also about this till now... I will be at home tomorrow so please send your person here only..." they talked for some time ensuring everything will be ready on time...

Coming out from lounge after a short nap Naina joined him in completing the pending work in hand... seeing him extremely busy she smiled walking towards him... coming to his side of table she opened his side drawer and pulled out a packet...

Naina handed him the packet with offering a glass of water, "Pandit bhaiya ne bataya tha ki aap roj bhool jaate ho... operation se pehle aapki medication start honi hai lekin aapne abhi tak start nahin ki na..." she said handing him his medicines which were required to heal his injuries and stabilize his condition before operating on him

Sameer smiled taking it from her hand, "tumhare bhaiyon ki fauj bhi na... jo khud nahin kar paate tumhein bol dete hai... pata hai na mein tumhein mana nahin kar paaunga..." making irritated face he gulped all his medicines one by one...

Pulling a chair, she sits next to him keeping her hand on his, "aap promise kijiye ki aaj ke baad aap koi bhi laaparwahi nahin karenge... jitni care aap meri karte hai utna dhyaan apna bhi rakhenge bhale hi mein aapke paas rahun yaa na rahun... apne liye na sahi toh mere liye hi sahi aapko meri baat manani hi padegi... chaliye kijiye promise..." she extended her hand asking for his assurance but instantly smiled looking his shocking face knowing what's going on in his mind...

Before he asked, she assured him, "don't worry mein kahin nahin ja rahi aapse dur... lekin mujhe pata hai aapko hospital, medicine, inn sab se kitna irritating feel hota hai, lekin abhi yeh jaruri hai na... so promise me, no more carelessness varna aapko pata hai na ki mujhe Naina devi banane mein time nahin lagta... aur ab toh Nanu bhi mera hi saath denge, toh soch lijiye..." she said squeezing her eyes giving him a cute threat...