Mannat

Early morning, Naina wakes up as per her daily schedule... coming out from washroom she finds Sameer not on his bed... she recalled there last night discussion leaving a soft smile on her lips... whatever be their relation is, the way he always supports her, she cannot let him think dejected about himself... he is best, and no one can deny the truth... at least she got the chance to clarify the doubts and doesn't let any other misunderstanding comes in between them...

Taking a deep sigh, she muttered thinking, "kaash hamari shaadi in galat halaaton mein nahin huyi hoti toh aaj hamara rishta bhi kitna alag hota... Sameerji kitne supportive aur caring hai... gussa bhi karte hai par dil mein chhupi feelings ko dabane ke liye... unke saath aur chaahe kuchh bhi hota par zindagi mein kabhi pyaar ki kami nahin hoti..."

She turned to go downstairs to visit temple when stop hearing his voice, "aren't we supposed to go together?"

She looked at him coming inside the room from balcony... she remained silent as its very unusual for him to be in balcony at this time... is this means he was awaked and waiting for her to go together... was he really serious and will daily accompanied her to temple...

He came towards her asking softly, "why you always forget me... or you don't want to be with me... am I really bothering you so much..." he said with a questioning look in his eyes, seems somewhere he was hurt...

She shook her head and said slowly, "sorry, I didn't mean it... I thought you must be in study or busy in some morning meeting... but promise, I will not forget in future..." she said with an utmost honesty in her eyes to be believed immediately...

She smiled seeing him smiling finally said, "can we go now... it's getting late..." he nodded slightly, and they left for the temple...

Reaching there Naina quickly cleaned the place and lit the diya with the help of Chinni... later, on her request she happily sing a bhajan in her melodious voice... the morning was blissful for them in a peace... they both were engrossed with so many blooming emotions towards each other... but still confused how to express...

Sameer was thankful to her how she cleared his doubts and doesn't let him feel bad last night... her eyes showing the confidence and trust she has on him... he always has a doubt on himself if he is able to justify and handle this relation but the way Naina beliefs him boost his confidence on himself... he has faith that even if he failed somewhere, she will always be there with him as his strength...

Soon Chinni saying a quick goodbye left for school, leaving them alone whereas Sameer was still lost seeing her, admiring her simplicity, her innocence which makes her eternally beautiful... even she was in her daily simple wear but that still added lot of charm in her glowing face...

Naina came to him offering prasad, "aaj maine kuchh nahin banaya... toh..." he forwards his hand taking mishri and keep it in his mouth saying, "no doubts... tumhare haath ka halwa iss mishri se bhi jyaada meetha tha..." her cheeks flushed with deep red color hearing him praising her openly...

Seeing her so quiet he asked, "Naina, tum roj yahaan pooja karti ho... do you want me to do some arrangement for you...? I mean hum iss mandir ko bada banwa sakte hai aur if you want you can ask for some helping hands jo iss jagah ki dekh bhaal kare... tumhein yeh sab akele karna padta hai... tum thak jaati hogi na..." knowing her physical condition he extends his help to lessen her burden...

Naina smiled contentedly, "iski koi jarurat nahin.... mujhe yeh sab khud apne haathon se karna achchha lagta hai... I mean yeh koi kaam nahin hai mere liye... mein yeh sab apne man ki shaanti ke liye karti hoon aur apne Kanhaji ke liye kuchh bhi karke mujhe sukh milta hai... lagta hai kisi apne ke liye kar rahi hoon..."