Mulaqat

Naina reached at the farmhouse owned by Mr Dsouza... taking a deep sigh she looked around where people were busy in removing the decoration where last night marriage was supposed to be happen... but due to sudden downturns, marriage didn't happen, and later, bride parents refuse to make balance payment...

She strode towards the back side of the farmhouse where she owned a small office for herself... the office was small but enough for her to handle her work and meet clients... as her daily routine, she burnt the candle in front of her idol Kanhaji and folded her hand taking his blessings before starting her day...

Sitting back on her chair she starts arranging the albums and folders to be present to new client... she was determined to crack this deal to make up the loss... sudden ring on her phone distracted her attention...

Naina replied with a contented smile showing confidence that she will surely make up for the loss happened due to her, "jee Dsouza uncle mein time se pehle pahunch gayi hoon and don't worry mein iss client ko jaane nahin dungi... meri wajah se jo loss hua hai voh mein hi poora karungi... promise"

Mr Dsouza smiled having confidence on her calibre, "I know dear and I have full confidence on you... maine isliye phone kiya hai ki mein teri aunty ke saath kuchh dinon ke liye baahar jaa raha hoon toh tu sab dekh lena... aur haan maine kuchh naye staff recruit karne ke liye bola tha toh tu interview le lena aur apne hisaab se sab dekh lena... mujhe maloom hai tu kahegi nahin lekin itna saara kaam akele karna kitna mushkil hai tere liye... it's time that you should appoint few assistants for yourself..." he extended his support as Naina alone independently managing the whole resort and weddings preparation... even if she is just a wedding planner, she always support him in managing resorts maintenance and finance... Mr Dsouza being an old retired man hardly paid frequent visits to handle resort's matter.

Naina agreed smilingly as knew how much he trusts her, "don't worry uncle, mein sab dekh lungi... mujhe assistant nahin chahiye bas do teen helping staff ki hi jarurat hai aur agar humein yeh contract mil gaya toh hamara purana saara loss bhi cover ho jayega..." after talking for few more minutes she keeps the phone down getting busy in her work...

Her attention diverts hearing a soft knock at her door... she lifted her head seeing a lady in middle of her thirties standing there...

Naina stood welcoming her, "welcome Mrs Jindal... myself Naina, wedding planner... I was waiting for you only... hope resort dhundhane mein koi pareshaani nahin huyi..." she recognized her immediately as earlier they did talk on video chat for wedding plan.

Pooja extended her hand greeting her back, "nice to meet you Naina... sorry for getting late as I was feeling little unwell..."

Naina asked concernedly about her health and arrange fresh lime juice to her, "you will feel better after drinking this... its quite humid here so might be it affect your health..."

Pooja took the glass thanking her, "it's okay... I am fine now... tumse itni baar phone par baat huyi hai lekin aaj milna hua... thanks tumne mail par itne brilliant ideas bataye ki maine decide kar liya tha ki mere bhai ki shaadi ko tum hi plan karogi..." she looked around the small but well-maintained office proving her artistic skills...

Naina smiled giving a professional look, "thanks Mrs Jindal, it's my honour ki aapko mera kaam aur mere ideas pasand aaye varna iss shahar mein mujhse bhi jyaada experience aur renowned wedding planners hai... but I promise I will not let you down"

They walked back towards the sofa lying at the corner... Pooja, "wedding planner toh bohot hote hai lekin jo dil se kisi ki khushi mein shaamil hokar usmein apna personal touch de uski baat hi kuchh aur hai... I must say tumhare saare ideas dil chhu gaye, laga jaise tumne yeh planning kisi bohot apne kareebi ke liye ki ho... infact mujhe toh laga jaise hum milkar apne bhai ki shaadi plan kar rahe ho..." she laughed reminiscing how they both discussed freely and heartedly about the wedding preparations like siblings...