Ek Ajnabee

Hi friends,

Here's a surprise early update for all my lovely readers... a long long awaited 😊

Enjoy Reading and don't forget to comment and vote 🙏

City Hospital, Goa

Swati parking her scooty hold little girls hand entering the City Hospital building instruct her, "just make assure that you should not run here and there... I promise I will finish my work soon, but you must behave properly, okay..."

Nehu grinned widely showing her toothy smile to please her, "Maasi, mein toh yahaan sabko jaanti hoon... you don't need to worry about me... aap aaraam se apna work finish kar lo... mein koi shaitani nahin karungi... promise..."

Swati giving an impossible look, "aap aur shaitani na karo aisa kabhi hua hai kya... aur mujhe pata hai yahaan ka saara staff aapka kitna bada fan hai, jo kabhi aapki koi shikayat nahin karte... but that doesn't mean ki aap hospital ko playground samjho aur saare staff ko apne saath khel mein laga lo... everyone loves you isiliye koi aapko nahin rokta lekin yahaan patients bhi hote hai and today I have only few important appointments, so you behave properly and wait for me to finish my work... then will go to wedding and have lots of fun"

Nehu nodded her head obediently giving the most innocent look, "okay Maasi... jaisa aap kaho... aapko pata hai na I love you sooooo much... aaj mein pakka kisi ke saath masti nahin karungi...okay..."

Swati laughed caressing her head, "sab pata hai mujhe... nautankibaaj... vahaan jaate hi sabke beech masti shuru ho jaati hai tumhari... but I just wanted you to be careful... okay..."

Reaching at first floor, they headed towards her cabin as few patients were lined up waiting for her to consult... all nurses and staff greets her with respect and smiled seeing the little one with her... they all loved Nehu and always spent good fun time whenever she accompanied Swati to hospital, when no one is at home to take care of her...

Settling on her chair adjusting the stethoscope around her neck she warned again, "Nehu, no masti and don't run here and there okay..."

Nehu smiled obediently, "as you say Maasi... you know na that I love you sooooo much..." she said in a flattering tone to please her...

Swati shook her head focusing her eyes on her laptop checking the schedule, knowing how mischievous she is and never leave any chance to do fun... seeing her so much obediently agreeing she was even more suspicious that something surely going on in her little devil mind...

Soon a newly appointed nurse approached Swati, "Good Morning Doctor, my name is Rosy Fernandes and I joined today in this hospital... and it's my pleasure to work with you in your department from now..." she greeted with respect to Swati and introduce herself passing a folder with her today's schedule and patients list... she was delighted to get opportunity to work with the top-most famous doctor in the hospital.

Swati smiled back opening the file checking all her appointments, "welcome on-board Sister Rosy... I am sure you will enjoy working in this hospital..."

Rosy smiled broadly looking at the little girl sitting on sofa lying at corner giving her cute smile... she assumed her of Swati's daughter...

Swati raising her head instruct, "fine... send the patient inside one by one... also I will be leaving in an hour so don't add any more patients for me until something urgent comes in..."

Nurse nodded and left out waiving her hand smilingly looking at the little one... she was amazed and enchanted seeing such a cute bundle of joy with her killing looks and behaving so obediently...

After sending the patient waiting outside to consult with Dr Swati, Rosy went back to reception area... soon a lady approach her, "Hi, I am Pooja Jindal and not feeling well... can you suggest me the best doctor available right now..." she narrates her uneasiness due to excess of travel to get an appointment...