Ek Jhuth

Enjoy Weekend

Sameer coming back to his room finds Naina missing from their room... he looked around but didn't find her anywhere, assumed her to be in kitchen... getting freshen up he came back to room and smiled inhaling the aroma hitting his nostrils... he looked towards balcony seeing her settling the table for their dinner... their peace place...

Naina smiled looking at him, "mein aapka hi wait kar rahi thi... aaj maine apne haath se aapki pasand ka khaana banaya hai..." from last few days though she was helping Kaanji in cooking but today she did everything by herself especially for him like earlier days... earlier she was admitted in hospital and later was not in her senses to do anything for him... it was only Sameer who was doing his best to keep her happy and get her back in normalcy with all his efforts...

Sameer replied happily, "haan voh toh khushboo se hi pata chal gaya ki yeh sab tumne banaya hai... lekin Naina aaj saara din itna tiring tha toh tumhein aaraam karna chahiye tha... office mein bhi tum non-stop kaam kar rahi thi..." though he loved to eat food cooked by her but never wanted to let her exert herself for any reason...

Naina smiled serving him, "lekin aapse jyaada nahin... maine din mein rest kar liya tha toh I am not tired at all... vaise bhi aapke liye khaana banane mein mujhe bilkul thakaan nahin hoti... in fact pata nahin kyun aisa laga jaise aaj aapke liye khaana banana bohot jaruri tha..." her voice trembled hiding her pain and tears with an unknown fear engulfed her heart suddenly... she was trying hard to wiped off this uneasiness but failed miserably...

Sameer seeing her so stressed hold her hand to make her sit... he was totally unaware why she is so nervous and tensed... he assumes it again her missing for Nanu... even today Pandit and Preeti are also not around making her mood gloomier... or may be its her mood swings for which he was totally clueless, but he must handle it calmly...

To divert her mind, he opened the lid to serve and surprised, "Naina tumne dinner mein aloo ka paratha banaya hai... vaise toh mein kabhi bhi kha sakta hoon lekin tum dinner mein kabhi nahin banati na..."

Naina seems slight distressed replied without giving a thought, "voh mujhe laga aapko pasand hai isliye bana diya... pata nahin kal bana paau ya nahin..." she again said somewhere lost in her own miserable thoughts...

Sameer got shocked hearing her but again didn't show up... serving into plate he feed her by his own hands, "galat... kuchh bhi ho jaaye lekin yeh parantha toh tumhein roz banana padega... uske liye koi excuse bhi nahin milegi... ab Nanu se mere bachpan ke saare secrets jaankar mera majaak banane ki koi toh punishment honi hi chahiye na... mein bhoola nahin hoon ki kaise tum donon uss din mera majaak bana kar maje le rahe the..." he reminds her how she make fun of his childhood weird acts with Nanu... even seeing his fatty childhood picture they both laughed a lot to tease him... he keep talking with her randomly to make her mood better, reminding all fun time they had with Nanu...

Talking about past few days, her mood instantly gets better... with light talks they finished their dinner when her phone buzzed showing caller name "Preeti"

Naina instantly picked up the phone expecting they might have come back now... but to her dismay Preeti informed her about change in plan and they planned to stay back in Jaipur for one night... sensing her dull voice Preeti assured her to return back by tomorrow finishing her work... she herself was worried for Naina leaving her alone at home knowing Kamya and Vishakha can go to any extent to harm her...

Preeti, "dekh Naina mujhe pata hai tu bohot strong hai aur khud ko sambhalna jaanti hai lekin kabhi mat bhulna ki tu akeli nahin hai... mein hamesha tere saath hoon, har kadam par... duniya mein koi tere saath rahe ya na rahe teri behen tere saath hamesha rahegi..." she assured her support in all her ups and downs and promise for a lifelong relation...