Pyaar ki Aazmayish

Sameer and Pandit keep searching her everywhere but unable to find her... all their guards spread in different directions to search her but of no use...

Suddenly sky turned dark with thundering and heavy rainstorm... he got more worried for her knowing she must be alone somewhere on road and must have drenched completely... they feel so helpless for not able to keep her safe...

Doctor's warning keeps budging in his mind, "she is already very weak... emotionally and physically... she should not be stressed more, or the outcome could be worst..." this mere thought make him shuddered...

Since the day Sameer was aware of her past, he always tried to keep her away from her parents... he knew how much innocent and emotional she is and surely be heartbroken if she knew the truth... but instead of all his efforts, he didn't get save her to bear this pain...

Pandit too cursed himself internally for his carelessness... he took the responsibility to hide this file but failed miserably... he swears to find the culprit soon & punish who stole the documents from that file and passed it to Naina and make the situation worst for her...

Pandit quickly dialed Preeti's number expecting Naina might have called her... but to his dismay, Preeti just got free from shopping with his parents and was on her way back to home... Naina didn't approach her either... after knowing that Naina is missing she extended her support to find her with them, but Sameer refused seeing the weather getting worst outside...

Whole day and night they all keep searching her in heavy rain outside at all possible places, but they didn't find her anywhere... no one was in a position to speak anything... no words were even required to consol each other...

Ek Pal Hi Sahi Jis Mein Tum Mil Jaao Mujhey Aur Uss
Ek Pal Se Jyaada To Zindagi Ki Khwahish Bhi Nahi Mujhey

During early dawn hours, getting fully exhausted, Pandit said, "Sameer, kal se tu ne paani ki ek boond tak nahin pi... lets go back home and take some rest... tu chinta mat kar mein usey dhundh kar le aaunga tere paas..." his own guilt was killing him more

Sameer shook his head slowly, "jab tak Naina nahin mil jaati mein ghar nahin jaanuga... I think you all are tired... you guys go and rest for some time... I am fine here... just left a driver for me..." he was getting a feel of complete failure to save his love to get into this situation...

Pandit smiled faintly, "and you think mein tujhe aur Naina ko iss haal mein chhod kar ja sakta hoon... jitni tujhe chinta hai utani mujhe bhi hai... dil se behen maana hai usko maine... yeh sab meri laaparwahi ka nateeja hai... mujhe file theek se manage karni chahiye thi..." his eyes brimmed feeling guilty of his carelessness...

Sameer keeping his hand on his shoulder consol him, "tu ne kuchh bhi jaan kar nahin kiya... don't feel bad... galti toh meri hai jo vahaan hote huye bhi Naina ko rok nahin paaya... voh office mein bhi aayi thi mere paas par maine uski suni hi nahin aur meeting mein chala gaya... mujhe usey yun akela nahin chhodna chahiye tha... agar office mein hi uski baat sun leta toh usey yahaan aane hi nahin deta... mein soch bhi nahin sakta us par kya beeti hogi jab voh document usne pade honge... I wish mein uss waqt uske saath hota toh usey yun akela mehsoos nahin hota... kaisa mehsoos hua hoga yeh soch kar ki uski poori zindagi ek jhuth, ek illusion mein beeti hai... jin rishton ko usne bachpan se apna maana tha unhone usey kitna bada dhokha diya ki uski zindagi barbaad kar di aur unhein iss baak ki koi sharam bhi nahin ulta voh toh Naina ko hi dosh de rahe the... agar uss waqt mein vahaan nahin jaata toh Naina apne hi guilt mein aur doob jaati unki jhuthi baaton mein aakar..."

Pandit clenched his fist in anger, "man toh kar raha hai ki uss Agarwal khandaan ko iss shahar se toh kya duniya se gaayab kar doon... koi itna ghatiya aur zaleel kaise ho sakta hai... maana Naina unki beti nahin par unhone usey paala toh tha na... lekin unko unke kiye ki saza milni hi chahiye"