Never Let You Go💞

Happy Independence Day to all my readers....🏳‍🌈 Enjoy reading 😊

All were tensed waited for an hour which seems ages for them, but not getting any clue about Naina... seeing its already dark outside Pandit insist Preeti to leave for home and they will inform her once got any whereabout of Naina... Preeti reluctantly agreed and Pandit went down to drop her safely till car...

Sameer was still in his cabin getting frustrated on all his failure attempts to keep Naina safe... he was eager to spend some time with Naina, wants to take their relation a step ahead, but it was all ruined and he has no idea where she is?

Suddenly his phone rings giving him another shock to see Rocky's number on his screen for a video call... he got numb sensing that surely something bad is going to happen now... Naina is missing and Rocky is calling him at same time... Is Rocky is behind her missing?

He composed himself and picked up the phone hiding his tension, "why did you call me..." he asked straight in a cold and rough tone... he was already tensed for Naina and doesn't want to waste his time with Rocky...

Rocky laughed like a maniac, "hello, my good friend... how are you... I am sure you must be waiting for someone else's call but sorry to disappoint you... but I promise mere se baat karke tere bechain dil ko thoda sukoon jaroor milega aaj..."

Sameer clenched his fists in anger but pretends to be calm, "look... I don't have time to spend on your banter jokes... so come straight to the point... or I am disconnecting the call..."

Rocky laughed more irritating him, "oh... ya I know... you have to go on a dinner date... right... so you must be waiting for your cute, pretty partner... right... no no no... your assistant... now I am right..." he forced on word "assistant" to make him more irriatated...

Sameer panicked and shout, "where is she... don't you dare to even touch her... I am going to kill you this time if anything happened to her..." it has left no doubt that Rocky is behind her kidnapping...

Rocky mocked him showing scared face, "kya yaar, tu ne toh dara diya... ek assistant ke liye itni tadap... not bad Maheshwari... pehli baar kisi CEO ko ek mamuli si assistant ke liye itni purani dosti aur itni badi business deal barbaad karte dekha hai... sach... kuchh toh baat hai us mein... hum itne saalon se dost hai aur college se lekar aaj tak maine tujhe kisi ladki ke liye itna bekaraar nahin dekha... aisi kya baat hai ismein... mujhe toh bata de yaar, aakhir itni saalon purani dosti jo hai hamari..." he ignited more fire in his anger with his rubbish talks about Naina...

Sameer gets mad hearing him and warn him again, "look Rocky... its between you and me... don't drag her... you can't even think ki mein tera kya haal kar sakta hun... you will beg for your life... and I mean it... usey kuchh nahin hona chahiye..." he again warned him to stay away from her...

Rocky turned the video on other side showing him Naina lying almost half conscious on floor... her body was shivering badly...

Before Sameer shouts, Rocky laughed saying casually, "dekh yaar, you had already destroyed me... so now it's your turn... I have left nothing to lose but seems you have something very very precious.... so, come fast and save her, if you can... I also want to see what a disabled and impotent person like you can do for his cute and pretty assistant..." he laughed madly showing him Naina's miserable condition on screen...

Suddenly his face turned serious, "I know you can easily track this address and I don't mind it at all... so be hurry otherwise you will lose her forever like I lost everything... my name, fame, money... you destroyed everything... socha badla tujhse lun phir yaad aaya ki shuruaat toh isi se huyi thi toh The End bhi isi par hona chahiye... and seems she is very close to you also... uss din dekha tha maine tujhe... maine sirf haath pakda tha iska aur tu ne mujhe aur mera career barbaad kar diya... meri life ki sabse badi deal shuru hone se pehle hi khatam ho gayi... tujh par attack karwaya toh isne tujhe bacha liya apani jaan khatare mein daal kar... aur tune mera business, mera future sab barbaad kar diya... toh matlab aag donon taraf baraabar hai... toh saza bhi donon ko hi milani chahiye na... isn't it a fair deal..."