Ek Nayi Uljhan

Sameer anxiously waited for her to come inside his cabin but didn't get even courage to call her inside by his own... finally decided to make a move he himself came out from his cabin finding her again missing from her desk... fearing of losing her haunts him from inside making him panicked more...

Naina after listening Pandit, didn't keep any control of her messy thoughts... one side of her heart wants to go and talk to him... to know what's going on in his mind... but on other side she doesn't want to keep any false hopes from him anymore... his harsh words always create a mess in their relation... is he really meant what he said? if not then why he always hurt her? and why after hurting her he behaves so nicely like he really concerned for her?

She already accepted the fact that they don't have any future together... firstly their marriage was based on a lie... secondly her baby, for which she doesn't have any explanation... and lastly Sameer himself looking for another girl for whom he is desperate to meet... now after hurting her with his harsh words, he himself spent whole night sitting close to her and didn't even eat anything since yesterday... a complete confused state of mind he is...

Naina remain lost in her thoughts, when starts feeling slight pain in her stomach... after coming back from clinic she didn't feel like to eat anything, especially knowing that he has also not eaten since yesterday... she torn out a tablet from strip and stood to get some hot water which might can help instantly in reducing her pain...

Naina was all lost standing near the water dispenser filling cup with hot water when suddenly heard sound of wheels rolling towards her... got louder... he stopped just a few steps away from her... she didn't turn back towards him, but his mere presence makes her shuddered... she is not in a state of mind to face him but now seems no other way around...

She squeezed her eyes shut, clutching the cup tightly with her shivering hand... forgetting all hot water spilled out on her hand... suddenly she felt a strong hand pulling her back and heard him shouting and snatching the cup from her hand throwing away, "are you gone mad?"

She opened her eyes seeing Sameer holding her slightly burnt hand... he quickly opened the other tab with cool water and keep her hand under it blowing air to make it cool...

Naina was still standing like numb... no reaction, no feeling, no pain surface her any more...

Sameer looked up at her face and shouts back getting panicked, "tumhara dimaag kharaab hai... gussa mujhse ho toh aise sazaa dogi mujhe... khud ko yun takleef dekar... agar dard dena hi hai toh mujhe do, tumhara gunahgaar hoon par khabardaar jo khud ko jara bhi chot pahunchayi toh..."

Pandit's words resounded in her ear that "seeing her in pain makes him suffer more"... is it really true?

Naina looked down seeing his eyes watery with enormously concern visible on his face... she got confused seeing him so concerned for her and tried to pull her hand back from his grip but failed... she didn't want to go close to him at all but seems he is no more letting her go away from him...

Sameer hold her wrist tightly from one hand and rolled his wheelchair from other hand back towards his cabin, dragging her along with him... she struggled to remove her hand from his hold, but he didn't let it go her away now... she said struggling, "please... let me go... you don't need to do this for me... I can take care of myself..."

Naina keep struggling but Sameer's grip was so strong that her resistance and struggle did not work at all... he bring her inside his cabin ignoring all her reluctance... opening his drawer he pulled out a first-aid box still holding her from other hand... he pulled one chair in front of him and make her sit forcedly... Sameer didn't leave her hand even once, getting a feel like if he does so, he will lose her forever...