Only For You..

Naina quickly reaching at her floor, settled down at her workstation... Sameer was already in his cabin busy in meeting with others... she eagerly waited for him to get free but he didn't, making her more impatient... after talking to Kamya, she wants to clarify her thoughts to him and wants to apologize too... though his words were harsh but she understood his intentions... seeing time she prepared coffee and went to his cabin to get the chance to see him, but Pandit stops her just before she was knocking on the door, "Naina stop... actually he is busy in meeting... give me his coffee... I will send it in..." its first time when Pandit stops her going in... strange... all her hopes to meet him shattered...

Naina didn't wish to do so, as badly looking for to meet him... after their morning interaction, she knew he is in guilt but somehow understood his concern for her also.... she is innocent and soft hearted but not dumb... she too realizes that last night Kamya's move was wrong in all possibilities... hence, Sameer's anger was also justified somehow... but in between all these, no one was concerned about her, her feelings... his words even hurt her more, but whatever Sharad has done with her in past, it was somehow destined to get this reaction from the ones who are not aware of the reality truth... she can't change her past but not want to ruin her present either...

But the way Sameer apologize to her, melted her heart ... she wants to talk to him, spent time with him but didn't get chance and Kamya asked her to accompany... Sameer didn't say anything and left but she can feel his gloomy face... it pinched somewhere... she never want to leave him alone in any guilt, when he not much at fault...

Naina handed coffee to Pandit with a weak smile and came back to her desk... her eyes keep on moving towards the cabin door expecting him to be free soon... but it didn't happen... meeting went on for a longer time... no one has come out from cabin making her more depressed...

She waited for so long but getting tired and exhausted as she skipped her breakfast also, she made a call to Preeti and asked to join at canteen...

Preeti handed her a sandwich saying excitedly, "kal raat mein kitna maja aaya na... aur sabse jyaada toh dance karne mein... tujhe pata hai maine pehli baar iss tarah kisi ke saath couple dance kiya tha... varna hamesha toh mere dance se aas paas walon ko chotein hi lagti rehti thi..." she laughed on her funny way of dancing forgetting about her surroundings...

Naina smiled teasing her, "ya... dekha tha maine... kaise koi kisi ke saath poora sapno ki duniya mein kho sa gaya tha... jaise janmo ka saathi mil gaya ho... I mean koi nahin kah sakta tha ki tum donon pehli baar yun ek saath dance kar rahe ho... you too were looking so cute together... lagta hai meri jhalli si friend ko bohot jaldi uska partner milne wala hai..."

Preeti hiding her blush teased her back, "madam, voh toh kisi aur ko dekh kar bhi lag raha tha... kaise saare time chup chaap, chhup chhup kar ek dusre ko dekha ja raha tha... kisi aur ka hosh hi nahin tha kisi ko... kal toh tujhe Sameer sir ke saath dekh kar koi bhi maan sakta tha ki tum donon perfect couple ho... vaise toh mostly time voh mobile mein busy the par teri har harkat par unki nazar thi... tu kya khaa rahi thi, kya kar rahi thi... kuchh bhi unki najaron se chhupa nahin tha... aisa laga jaise voh sirf tere saath akele dinner kar rahe ho..."

Naina looked at her amazingly that how much his acts were so visible to all, when Preeti laughed, "aur tujhe pata hai kal teri voh langotiya dost kitna jal bhun rahi thi... kitni baar toh laga voh kahin jor jor se rone na lage... voh kitni koshish kar rahi thi par hamare Mr CEO uski taraf dekh hi nahin rahe the... bechari ki Champagne aur Chinese food ka bhi popat ho gaya..." she burst into a laughter making joke of Kamya...

Naina hit on her arm, "aisa kuchh nahin hai... tum donon bhi na hamesha ek dusre ki khichayi karte rehte ho... mere liye tum donon mere bohot kareeb ho..." however she feels sad thinking of Kamya's wrong act last night and about their discussion in car...